Who follows Cultured Solutions at full strength???

• Thread starter Loouuuuhbbbbnnnnjj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Loouuuuhbbbbnnnnjj

Loouuuuhbbbbnnnnjj

Anyone that uses the current solutions line in RDWC.... Do you run the line at full strength?

Either im way too stoned or this might be right...seems like alot. My system is 11,8gal buckets, totalling aprox 70gallons of water...
Im looking at...
10gal uc roots
5gal cal
8gal veg A
8gal veg B

These totals are at full strength according to the current solutions nutrient calculator......

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I had UC's for years. It's just because the system holds a lot of gallons. The EC is lower than most nute lines, making it economical. A top off res with half strength nutes helps control pH and cuts down on nute costs further.

If you still think Cultured Solutions is too expensive, check out Cleangrow nutrients.

Loouuuuhbbbbnnnnjj

Loouuuuhbbbbnnnnjj

Yes mate my math was fucked, only bcus tge platform via tge cultured solutions website nutrient calculator was way off.

Need about a 1/4, if that of actual solution

Gater

Gater

doesn't seem like a bad line. I've used it for 5 grows and only my grand daddy has been showing deficiencies. Save alot of money if going sterile by making your own uc roots.

RichRon

RichRon

I like it. Its highly concentrated and cheap compared to other nuts. I did cut out the calmag while in veg, I only use it during the first 3 weeks of flower. the base A already has 6% calcium in it, I believe the calmag(added calcium or magnesium) was blocking my potassium up take.

Top Bottom