Who has best rep in seed form sour d?

• Thread starter Tron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah man i know.thats how i felt when thet landed:-) cool .i want a nice diesil dom pheno.really good of my mate to drop em on. ,me,:-)
space
Sounds dope a mango haze x ecsd.
I have never ran a Rez cut, but I don't imagine it would be any less dope. IMHO Me personally I don't a smell the desiel in the ecsd. The monkey paw I was blessed with the chance to run had way more of a diesel gas smell.
But that's just me.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
yeah man i know.thats how i felt when thet landed:-) cool .i want a nice diesil dom pheno.really good of my mate to drop em on. ,me,:-)
space
Honastly some of the cross's come out more fuely than the clone I think. Depends on what though. But I think the fruity stuff you got a better chance.

Skunk Master Flex did a cross of Chemdog 91 x Aj's Sour d, and that shit was straight FUCKING jet fuel man. Sour Fuel. I didn't smoke any, reports came back that dudes were pukeing off bong rips. I don't like my weed that strong. Shit scared me. But the plants were insane frosty, Im talking diped in sugar, and it was laud. Way louder then the 91 or the ecsd. Never ran Aj's, but laud factor killed the ecsd, and Chemdog 91.

I may have some pics some where.

spacebomb

spacebomb

love to see em eh bro:-) ive never actually ran ANY diesil.or diesil crosses tho i know there sative dom right?the ones i read up on are!im smoking waay to many, indy doms,and to much .its made me lazy as hell bro? i dont understand man.does any1,know why i feel soo? down?angry,upset etc:(lol sounds mentall but i think its to much indica?im dying to pop these smdh beans eh bro.i think its gonna be fire but i imagina a WHOLE LOT OF DIFF PHENOS? im really blessed to receive such a nice gift and very gratefull.only me and the amazing,generous breeder have these seeds and?i cant wait.i was gifted some lovepotion#1 by reeferman. very old ,good stock.and dear to.lol. x blackwreck!and black wreck istrainwreck, x blackhaze. its NOT a clone only eikther bro eh:-)like most think.if u got the contacts and i guess money?like this dude i imagine anything is possible.but im real happy with !my freind:-)ta bigdog:-).anyway,how ABOUT humbolt seeds diesil #2? now ive heard and read by jason king, the #2 pheno is THE ONE YOU WANT? a smaller yielder dut a whole lot better .again ive only read this! but the be:-)as said the most wanted pheno?i d k eh bro.i really am just STARTING to get to diesils.lol. rant over,sorry.
stoned ass space:-) #2,by humbolt seed org is ,supposed to
Honastly some of the cross's come out more fuely than the clone I think. Depends on what though. But I think the fruity stuff you got a better chance.

Skunk Master Flex did a cross of Chemdog 91 x Aj's Sour d, and that shit was straight FUCKING jet fuel man. Sour Fuel. I didn't smoke any, reports came back that dudes were pukeing off bong rips. I don't like my weed that strong. Shit scared me. But the plants were insane frosty, Im talking diped in sugar, and it was laud. Way louder then the 91 or the ecsd. Never ran Aj's, but laud factor killed the ecsd, and Chemdog 91.

I may have some pics some where.

drewski85

drewski85

Reserva privada and Cali connection both have sour diesel bx's in seed form but they are so new there are no reports yet.

i have the original sour d from cali connection.have yet to pop the beans yet.will post pics when i do

spacebomb

spacebomb

ahahaha.
as hard as it is for you to imagine docs sd smelling like hay it is true i have nothing to lie about what do i gain from telling lies i dont sell beans and i dont push no breeders sd so you dont have to believe it but it is true. it was one if the more pricey beans ive bought and it was straight up hay oh and a few hermied so like i said i have nothing to gain from lying i wish it had been the fire but wish in one hand and shit in the other and you tell me witch one fills up first

E

EliteGrower1

REZ seeds SUCK!!!.... If ur looking for an ECSD cross or the closest ur going to get to the real ESCD you have to go with Sunsims ECSD x Sun Sour #6.. He has the REAL DEAL ECSD!! Hope this helps ur search

Peace
D9
I have a 6 pack of these Sunsims seeds ss#6 x ecsd, its fire!

chadkush

chadkush

I just had to chime in and say that the Doc's ECSD is still to this day the best Sour D I've smoked. Each pheno I've seen is Killer in its own way.

I just took down an outdoor ECSD from seed a little over a week ago. Couldn't believe how dank the stuff was when I trimmed it up. So fuelly and funky with a very sour note, I love it!!! My girl had been watching me trim for a month straight. She didn't mind the smell of the other 10 strains. She complains that the ECSD smells like a skunk and she can't handle the smell. IMO its the best smell in the world, nothing like the smell of pure dank right?

His looks close to the clone from what I've seen. I just wonder how many seeds would it take to get the ecsd pheno

zeke

zeke

Archive sells cuts of the Sour Diesel. Fletch has had it for like 15or 16 yrs. I ran it and it's legit. $30 I think. If you want seeds of SD heavy genetics I'd go with TopDawg or Archive. Rez told on people so he gets no love. (Period)

drewski85

drewski85

Archive sells cuts of the Sour Diesel. Fletch has had it for like 15or 16 yrs. I ran it and it's legit. $30 I think. If you want seeds of SD heavy genetics I'd go with TopDawg or Archive. Rez told on people so he gets no love. (Period)
yeah he's definitely a ratfink bitch. I'm going to go with archives face off bx2 and hazmat and TopDawgs guava ix,stardawg ix,and maybe one of his African lines for something a little different. Been eyeing his Nigerian x's.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
As much hate as he gets V3's and IBL's are pure flame. The AJ cut is a fucking joke compared to the ecsd clone.

Redbluffer

Redbluffer

I haven't ran a ton of Sour from seed, few decent cuts central to N. CA, some extremely better than others. Best Sour I have run from seed was Turbo Diesel by MTG, actually think it was Amherst SD x Turbo Diesel, forget name Heaven something. Particularly 2 phenos, extremely sour, typical SD growth. Smell was maybe my favorite attribute, pure fuel, hints of skunk and when grown well had some above average bag appeal. I'm hoping to score more as I lost the cut after OD season last year so I am trying to collect solid sours. I tried Reserve Privada, only 4-6 beans but OG18 had more stank by far. I'd love to still have old Rez gear but mostly come across them via friends. I'd recommend Karma's Headband reg's, tend to lean heavy sour thru and thru. Last one comes to mind that has the OS stank was Fuel by Connoisseur which believe is Daywrecker s1...oh if you have Daybreaker by Gage while it's less sour imo but many phenos found are absolutely dank sour OG with pure, skunk chem coming thru. Besides an older west coast SD slip, not AJ cut , when "we" have either one of our choice Daybreaker phenos it almost always go quickest. Even die hard cookie /pie heads won't pass it up. Please those more able bring back the good Sour Cuts, no there out there. Personally ever only ran cpl seeds from Soma ECSD. We got Sour Face, Sour Fire Lost going atm along with TurboDiesel and Daybreaker cuts. Takes some hunting, I wasn't big into Sour that much up until few years ago. Now it seems Sour crosses are routinely faves, Sour Sherbert, Yabba Dabba Diesel by Sub Rosa. Just my thoughts going back 5-7yrs. Well grown Sour is hard to beat, unless your more into sweeter flavors and smells. Karma has a food Sour line, Sour SFVTK is one most real Sour Kushes I've had long time. Sorry for rant, high as a mf off . . .some Fire Cherry Cookies. Anyhow just my experience sure some if you have much different and better hooks for legit sour cuts. Peace, Red

Top Bottom