Who has best rep in seed form sour d?

• Thread starter Tron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tron

I have a renewed interest in sour d again, so I've decided to grow some. Who has the best representation in seed form right now???

Thanks to all who responded on my daytime all around strain thread... I gotta brake the kush cycle for a bit...

Sour d it be....

T

Tron

Better yet, can I find Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble in seed form???

G

Green Supreme

Best I ever tried was from Sunsim. Maybe try there. We just acquired the cut. See how that goes. Biggup the donor. Peace GS

T

Tron

Sour #1 x Chemdog #4
Sour #6 x ECSD
Sour#6 X Chemdog #4

Are you working with one of these or something different???

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a renewed interest in sour d again, so I've decided to grow some. Who has the best representation in seed form right now???

Thanks to all who responded on my daytime all around strain thread... I gotta brake the kush cycle for a bit...

Sour d it be....

IMO right now no one have a good sour diesel in seed form out there. They were some but not available now. Last one i have tried was't from a breeder from here and it was't what i was looking for.

I've seen hortilab with a sour d cross, u might want to try that...

jagle

jagle

thanks gotten interested in this strain too, would love to get my hands on some decent seeds

ThinAir

ThinAir

Reserva privada and Cali connection both have sour diesel bx's in seed form but they are so new there are no reports yet.

P

primeform

Dr greenthumb has ECSD in stock. says its a new strain hes releasing.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I have to agree with Care. As much a wiener that I feel Rex is dudes got the Fire. It is not the ECSD though. amazing flavor and souring high, every single pheno that I have tried. His Alpha Diesel was really good to.

Peace

J

Johndoe1

I would have to say Rez also I landed two packs of the ibl and amazing stuff in there!

Straits

Straits

Definately must be Rez SD IBL.He has been working that line the longest time
Wíth that you're sure to get what ya asked for imo.:icon_spin:

T

Tron

you guys are serious i grew out a pack of rez's sd ibls a while back that was gifted to me by a friend purchased from you know where and there was no sour or desiel any where to be found. iam pretty sure there are a lot of better choices then rez[/QUOTE

I think this is why I started this thread... I've had the Rez... BUNK... I've also had the sour d from mendo, and that's what I'm looking for in seed form...

homebrew420

homebrew420

The problem with the IBL is it seems to be hit or mis. Much in the same way DJ's stuff is. I have had about 4 or 5 different seed grown Sour D and they were all very good. A bit different from one another but all really good. The dutch have a version of Sour D called Dansk Diesel, have seen that on zenseeds. Their version is all it really says. I might be interested to see what that is about. Cheap too.

Peace

R

rob1now

I'm not sure if your still looking, but B.O.G. (Bushy Old Grower) has a few strains you might be interested in. His Sour Bubble is probably the one your after, I think its a NYCD crossed with his own bubblegum. I'm not positive, but I thinks its along those lines.

Top Bottom