Who has best rep in seed form sour d?

• Thread starter Tron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

1satyr

its not dutch. its danish. its also a knockoff, or f2 of Rez's Sour D "ibl"...so basically just a cheaper copy. Its sold out at Zenseeds by the way

Rez's sour d has lots of Gems hidden and is, no matter ones view on Rez, probably the best or closest you will get to the original SD.

The Riri cut at almost 25% THC is a good example of what you may find in there.

So, if you cant get the cut, then rez and the f2's are your best bet.

The problem with the IBL is it seems to be hit or mis. Much in the same way DJ's stuff is. I have had about 4 or 5 different seed grown Sour D and they were all very good. A bit different from one another but all really good. The dutch have a version of Sour D called Dansk Diesel, have seen that on zenseeds. Their version is all it really says. I might be interested to see what that is about. Cheap too.

Peace

JH420

JH420

you guys are serious i grew out a pack of rez's sd ibls a while back that was gifted to me by a friend purchased from you know where and there was no sour or desiel any where to be found. iam pretty sure there are a lot of better choices then rez

This is what people are reporting with Rez's last Sour D ibl release...doesn't seem like a legit ibl to me if the phenos are all over the place...

Any more reports on Dr Greenthumb's ECSD s1's??

W

WomBat

I liked Greenthumbs A LOT! def winner right there, but Cali Connections Sour Og is solid too I believe He used JJs cut....?. What ever it is is is Eye stinging goodness=]. But the best S.D i ever grew out was clone only.

I

ibTheMan

Without question, RP Sour Kush, what i found is better then the original Sour D, str8 up broski.

N

NorCalD9

REZ seeds SUCK!!!.... If ur looking for an ECSD cross or the closest ur going to get to the real ESCD you have to go with Sunsims ECSD x Sun Sour #6.. He has the REAL DEAL ECSD!! Hope this helps ur search

Peace
D9

JH420

JH420

REZ seeds SUCK!!!.... If ur looking for an ECSD cross or the closest ur going to get to the real ESCD you have to go with Sunsims ECSD x Sun Sour #6.. He has the REAL DEAL ECSD!! Hope this helps ur search

Peace
D9

Theoretically, I would think Dr G's ecsd s1's should be the closest thing in seed form??? Big question is if they are extra herm prone as s1's?

JH420

JH420

I liked Greenthumbs A LOT! def winner right there, but Cali Connections Sour Og is solid too I believe He used JJs cut....?. What ever it is is is Eye stinging goodness=]. But the best S.D i ever grew out was clone only.

Did you grow out Dr G's? She was not as good as the cut?

sticky icky

sticky icky

I tell ya what I just grew out a pheno from some original diesel from CC that my buddy popped he had eight females out a ten pack gave me two of em one wasnt that good but the keeper is truly amazing sour d looks just like Aj 's cut from the pictures she was a pleasure to grow nice potentcy looks and smells just like bomb sour d check out my genetic assualt thread there's a few pics in there toward the end hope this helps on your quest bro!

W

WomBat

Did you grow out Dr G's? She was not as good as the cut?

Dr. Greenthumb S.D is amazing, and in many ways better, but yes IMHO the cut is what you want with S.D, but I have had many cuts and only one that was "the one" I wish I kept it, the guy I got it from went anti sour d and hacked his mom =[ one other thing STAY AWAY FROM REZ! if it was half the price maybe but that dude is a scamer and a step above a ripper!

B

Bluenoser

Dr. Greenthumb S.D is amazing, and in many ways better, but yes IMHO the cut is what you want with S.D, but I have had many cuts and only one that was "the one" I wish I kept it, the guy I got it from went anti sour d and hacked his mom =[ one other thing STAY AWAY FROM REZ! if it was half the price maybe but that dude is a scamer and a step above a ripper!

I don't have much room and Greenthumb's Sour Diesel is the one I decided to keep

B

Bluenoser

I respectfully disagree. Doc's East Coast Sour Diesel is worth every penny. It's pretty much exactly like the clone but unless you're really lucky you can't even get the clone and 9 times out of 10 if someone claims to have the clone isn't the real deal anway, just close. Even most of the dispensaries I've been to that sell the ECSD don't have the genuine article, again, just something close to the real deal

T

tree king

ive been looking for a sd crossed to an early finishing fat yielding indica for a while and cant find one. thats the only way i can mess with diesel cause it will bring down the flowering time. sd x sweet tooth 3 would be perfect! if anyone knows a cross like this please post

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Im gonna wait for Raskals White SourD... Should be epic... If he still plans on releasing them that is...~ODB~

OGONLY

OGONLY

I just had to chime in and say that the Doc's ECSD is still to this day the best Sour D I've smoked. Each pheno I've seen is Killer in its own way.

I just took down an outdoor ECSD from seed a little over a week ago. Couldn't believe how dank the stuff was when I trimmed it up. So fuelly and funky with a very sour note, I love it!!! My girl had been watching me trim for a month straight. She didn't mind the smell of the other 10 strains. She complains that the ECSD smells like a skunk and she can't handle the smell. IMO its the best smell in the world, nothing like the smell of pure dank right?

Top Bottom