Who Has Blueberry That Smells And Tastes Like It's Named?

• Thread starter TeterPosh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Thx. So there's no "famous" pure blueberry cuts going around? I read forever that pheno hunting for a true blueberry flavor in Dj shorts seed is extremely difficult. Probably because the true smell of blueberries is actually not a very pungent one it's a very low keyed smell even if you have your nose in a bowl full of real blueberries. Blueberries do not smell strong, or pungent or powerful, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

I think I've always hoped for a cut that had an amplified smell of blueberry in other words you could smell it when you were a foot away from the bud.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Thx. So there's no "famous" pure blueberry cuts going around? I read forever that pheno hunting for a true blueberry flavor in Dj shorts seed is extremely difficult. Probably because the true smell of blueberries is actually not a very pungent one it's a very low keyed smell even if you have your nose in a bowl full of real blueberries. Blueberries do not smell strong, or pungent or powerful, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

I think I've always hoped for a cut that had an amplified smell of blueberry in other words you could smell it when you were a foot away from the bud.
Have you tried the blueberry diesel? It smells like artificial blueberries from a mile away. Her concentrate is to die for, it's not blueberry muffin but overtly blueberry still. If you are in NorCal the cut can be easily acquired at harborside

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Have you tried the blueberry diesel? It smells like artificial blueberries from a mile away. Her concentrate is to die for, it's not blueberry muffin but overtly blueberry still. If you are in NorCal the cut can be easily acquired at harborside

Killer thx, that's what I'm looking for... something just blasting booberry!!!

N

nightmarecreature

PNW Seeds Alion is the dankest Blueberry cut Ive ever seen or had. I have Green Dots Alion and its loud, a keeper for sure. I dont think they make those seeds anymore but who ever still has Alion seeds, they are gold. Worthy of 100 packs of YetiF3's.

M

motz

@Puffntuff The Blast is excellent but it was all over the place. Different this, different that. Huge ladies
Great turnout 7 girls out of 10. Couple choice Muffins in there for sure
One was so nute dependent didn't think a person could keep up with it.
seven zips dry out of 8 week veg and a 5 gal, nothing super on the medium off of one of'em the rest were all 4 plus
The Pipedream of his is top-notch also!

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Just got the Pre2000 sativa bb a month ago, havent ran her yet. Cant wait to see what a true blue is like! Ran some from seed that i wasent fond of, kinda turned me off to the blue types so this is a rebirth of my opinion.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

PNW Seeds Alion is the dankest Blueberry cut Ive ever seen or had. I have Green Dots Alion and its loud, a keeper for sure. I dont think they make those seeds anymore but who ever still has Alion seeds, they are gold. Worthy of 100 packs of YetiF3's.

Is there a specific cut you are aware of of alion that super blueberry blasting? Thx

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

as i tried to describe my blueberry smells like real blueberries. that subtle earthy sweetness but super amped . i should know blueberries are in are outdoor fruit an veggie garden. yes it is hard tp.find in dj sseed. took me 30+ beans popped to find her then as we all know how finiky this strain is had to get it stable after few runss. seeded me up couple times but the resin an terp profile i knew were special. she will be hit with any an all desireable males.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

there is a cut going around called "blueberry Sativa" in the US that is super dank and actually smells like blueberries but is an 11-12 week flowering girl of big yielding fire.
I bought the first batch of Blueberry Sativa that E$kobar released a few years back, which is an IX of DJ Shorts True Blueberry and it is exactly as you state. Uber Dank Blueberry that will put you on your ass! Yield is crazy too!!! The cut I had just threw balls (not too crazy, but still a nuisance) and was ultra sensitive. I retired her toward the latter part of last year, but I think she polinated a few two other strains in her immediate vicinity. I have those seeds in the fridge.

3G Labs

3G Labs

Blueberry diesel is dank smelling. Strong fuel scent with a dark fruit taint.
+ it also grows massive colas, heavy yields.
20150207 160148

Top Bottom