Who Has The Best Bubba Kush In Seed Form?

• Thread starter ErieGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

I remember smoking some of the best trading bubba in the early nineties who had this in seed form? I here allot of class of bubba but it$ not that real bubba?

H

happy b

Csi humbolt do great bubba s1 . theyr not cheap but the best in the game from what iv heard . or hazeman does some nice bubba crosses if $200 is too much . iv got bubba x 88g13 hp (madness)from HM

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

Tusks doll searching for the real bubba . Will the real bubba pleasestand up

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

I
Csi humbolt do great bubba s1 . theyr not cheap but the best in the game from what iv heard . or hazeman does some nice bubba crosses if $200 is too much . iv got bubba x 88g13 hp (madness)from HM
Is the 88g13hp fire? What about the cross with the bubba does it have the bubba flavor? I may be receiving some of these ghash crosses was wondering your take on them @happyb

H

happy b

I

Is the 88g13hp fire? What about the cross with the bubba does it have the bubba flavor? I may be receiving some of these ghash crosses was wondering your take on them @happyb
I havnt flowered them out yet but they came HIGHLY recommended . scrapmapple (who,s grown the best from the best)done a journal with the other strains . mainly bodhi strains so no piss strains were grown and this guy was RANTING about the madness (bubba x g13 hp)he said (and i believe him)that the madness was hands down the best tasting weed he has ever smoked . I mean this guy knows his stuff . he's starting up his own seed co and has a lot of the well known elite cuts so i know he isn't going to just say somethings the best wen it's not. as far as I'm concerned it came with the best recommendation iv had in a years . Although he did say it wasn't much of a yeilder.

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

Thank you for dropping some knowledge on me ll add that ti mynext order

H

happy b

No sweat buddy . with a lineage like bubba x g13 hp how can you go wrong?let me know if you do get them and I will keep you posted on how mine are turning out . I will also try to find this journal I saw it in for ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom