who has the best representation in seed form of Mexican strain's?

• Thread starter deep buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

preferably on the bay! but something i can get would be good enough. or strains that rely heavily on mexican/central american strains. looking for something with high ceiling and up/spacey long lasting head. any suggestions?

Scorpion

Scorpion

hi db,
Mr Nice Walkabout
has a Mexican pheno type in the mix and the seed is very in-expensive .
I planted a few last season and was pleased with the results.
Thai,PapuaNewGuine,Indonesian(Banda Aceht),Mexican and Skunk sativa types are also in that Outdoor mix.
It is really a very good deal for what you get.
variation among the plants should be expected.

scorpion

deep buddy

deep buddy

thanks for the info Scorpion
hi db,
Mr Nice Walkabout
has a Mexican pheno type in the mix and the seed is very in-expensive .
I planted a few last season and was pleased with the results.
Thai,PapuaNewGuine,Indonesian(Banda Aceht),Mexican and Skunk sativa types are also in that Outdoor mix.
It is really a very good deal for what you get.
variation among the plants should be expected.

scorpion

. i have a Mr.nice Devil and she is very nice but on the other end of the spectrum being mostly if not all indica.

Scorpion

Scorpion

Mexican type
Walkaboutmexican type1
Mexican bud

this is a Mexican Type from Walkabout,
very citrus strong psychoactive profile,purples at harvest.

MNS Devil is Afghan x AfghanSkunk
so it is no wonder that you experience heavy indica traits.

scorpion

vaporedout

vaporedout

never knew there was a "mexican" type...... awesome

B

Biggestpothead

Oaxacan can be obtained through sensi..if your luck enough you can find big sur holybud from Bodhi

Scorpion

Scorpion

never knew there was a "mexican" type...... awesome
Well I did not source the seed in Mexico so I could not say with any certainty what state in Mexico it originated from,hence the word type.
If I were to take an Experienced Guess,
I would say somewheres between Oaxaca and Zacatecas.
from what I have smoked in the past and compared to this plant.

keep it green
scorpion

deep buddy

deep buddy

Get a good brick of ol mexi bud?
It's where I get my IBL mexi seeds.

When grown an cured right it's as good as most kind strains...
yep have done that but the new stuff is polluted w/ dutch crap
As a kid out east this was all we knew.

outwest
yep im from the midwest and brick is what i grew up on and what i dream of. those who know what im talking about know what im sayin. man i used to get stuff that would put a smile on my face for hours and all different profiles and flavors. i did save seed but i admit im looking for something properly worked for production.

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

look into Ace Seed and Cannabiogen... most of their catalogues are sativas and sativa-hybrids. seriously the "GO-TO" guys for worked landraces/sativa gems.

fractal

fractal

They are still around from other vendors I am sure. I got a pack a while ago, then tried to get another one but that was the only pack I ever bought from this place that never showed up. Chimera told me he would hook me up and send one personally but that never showed either.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
I have some old south American seeds but i don't know what they are, all i know is the smoke was some of the best i have ever had. I have not been able to get these to pop but i will try again soon. Wish some of the old real South American Shit was still around you young kats don't know what your missing.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I was just gifted Acapulco Gold Seeds, bout 200+. The story goes like this. A friend of mine, here on this site, has a brother who works for one of the National Labs in New Mexico. This brother has a coworker, "Hector." Now Hectors family is well to do and own a ranch Notrh of Acapulco where his brother grew these seeds I was gifted. There may have been some miscommunication as far as age goes however. I was told by my friend, whom these where originally given too, that his, Hectors, brother has grown these for 20+ years....I am doubtfull however. After looking at the contained in which they came in the exp date on the bottle state 1-96.....so. Did not care and soaked 20 in H202 superthrive and Roots excel. If they are going to pop this should do it.

Peace

deep buddy

deep buddy

ohh yeah we can do some things to get em hopefully!!!! nice homebrew420 nice! once i get to the new spot you gotta get by ill be hittin you for some work too soon brother. and you know you can stop by anytime, the old spot. thanks again for all youve done bro really.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I can smell Puerto Vallarta from here! Sounds real nice.

outwest

Top Bottom