who has the best representation in seed form of Mexican strain's?

• Thread starter deep buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jetcat

i have seeds of blue dream x mexican. the mexi came direct from mexico by a family who grew "original mex". the first generation indoor became immediately root bound and hermied to pollinate the blue dream.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Chimera had his Mexican highland x Blueberry some months ago...that was the last of it I've seen. Pisces Has some Colombian crosses RIGHT NOW if you want something kinda close.

primordial

primordial

Nayarit on the left and Guerrero on the right
20150309 133605 2
20150309 133420
Here's some Guerrero up top
And
Nayarit on bottom

J

jeff1962

Chimera is at hemp depot and he even has a whole line of feminized seeds along with some older stuff like mountain jam..]

Mr.X

Mr.X

I grew a pure sativa, landrace Mexican strain from some schwag weed it was awesome. A 15 footer outdoors but the weather in my latitude didn't allow for full maturity. If you have access and are willing to deal with what might seem slightly shady characters i think you should get yourself a zip of mexican ditchweed, that brown brick crap a zip should have 50 or more seeds you might be surprised with the results given the proper conditions.

sun

sun

the mexzita is also something to look into , it's a nep jam crossed with oaxican male . this ones fem .the oaxican may be what you are looking for it is supposed to be relatively firm in its sex . The same is going to relese miochan red , and oaxican x oaxican 13 finger, but not soon

Last edited:
Mr.X

Mr.X

The phenos are incredibly homogenous too. Go 4 it, however B prepared for 6 to 9 ft. Christmas trees INDOORS. Very unruly, but an incredible almost speedy head. Thoughts and words a million per minute. Best of luck

homebrew420

homebrew420

Mextiza is a forever flower. as are many of these landrace sat. Just be prepared to hack the beast in half after 3 months because they are 12+ feet tall in you basement. I am glad @Mr.X had good experience. Often I am disappointed.

Great luck in your search

Latest posts

Top Bottom