Who has the best thai??

• Thread starter mokush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trichburner

awesome information in this thread.. makes me wonder why DJ never offered his purple thai in seed form

I think DJ wants to improve growth structure. I believe he is still trying to stabilize the line . If he succeeds , we will eventually see an improved version of it more friendly to indoor growers for sale.

I think Reeferman actually did offer it , but he got pissed and shelved it due to extremely finicky/poor growth & flowering habits . He said the effort wasn't worth the return .

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
The Choco Thai from Draw are badass. This is one of the 2.5

Choco Thai 02
Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Wow....great pics and info! I have always loved Thai varieties.

T

TIME2UNITE

I took Drawoh's original mother plant and reversed Bubba Kush on her,that is my favorite Thai, gotta love the Chocolate Bubba.

H

HeadlessBuddha

Ace's double thai (available through Ace) and Billy Goat's bankok betty(coming soon) are both crosses between two pure thai's . Gypsy has a thai available called thai stick sativa . A recent grow of it was just finished in the strains&hybrid section of IC . That thai flowered for 26 weeks . British Hempires highland thai is sometimes available over on another site . Billy goat will also be offering Chocolate thai which came from Drawoh(Drawoh's F3's are now available on the same site as BH's seeds) That Chocolate Thai was origionally from DNA , which they shelved it a long time ago .

Those are off the top of my head

I remember that DNA listing, but there were concerns about authenticity of their product at that time, so I never followed up. Cemchris pics from Draw do look kind of bad ass, but not really classic chocolate profile. What is the experience in the head compared to "Bankok Betty no more"...anyone? Under lights in the British Isles, I don't know. If BillyGoat is doing them, I think I'm down. It's so hard to find the real thing because without that intense solar vortex to activate its DNA it just comes out weak like hay, and its a waste of a very long bloom, then you believe the genes are crap. But done right...Holy Smoke. Favorite
Pure Chocolate...this place is crazy good.
Now lets talk about FIRE Thai...YES!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I took Drawoh's original mother plant and reversed Bubba Kush on her,that is my favorite Thai, gotta love the Chocolate Bubba.

Nice one T2U! The Chocolate Pisses he did also are badass.

true grit

true grit

trich- what you think of DJ's Cocoa Kush? Plenty of Choco Thai leaning in that one? Curious as Sannie has a new cross called Chocolate Rain that is DNA Chocolope x DJ Cocoa Kush...super choco from the sounds of it and possibly some heavy choco thai phenos....sounds tasty. Can't wait for BG's Choco Thai..

winta

winta

that chocolate rain sounds fire! and i feel u im waitin on BG too :) i havent had any chocolate in 10years!

trich- what you think of DJ's Cocoa Kush? Plenty of Choco Thai leaning in that one? Curious as Sannie has a new cross called Chocolate Rain that is DNA Chocolope x DJ Cocoa Kush...super choco from the sounds of it and possibly some heavy choco thai phenos....sounds tasty. Can't wait for BG's Choco Thai..

O

organickat

I have a chocolate thai (from late 80's) female crossed to a delta 9 blueberry male and its sick but it still throw's banana's and it's a bitch to get dailed in

T

trichburner

While I have yet to try DJ's Cocoa , from the reports I've read on the tubes , all seem to say it is DJ's most potent line . Some described effects are intense onrush followed by a long lasting dreamy - relaxing stone with good color enhacement and periphrial visual distortions in some phenos .

true grit

true grit

Give Billygoat a couple more months to get shit cranking and he will be your best and most reliable source for it....

J

jagden

Ordered some traveling thai from nirvana seeds. 100% sativa. Growing a male and a female right now to get more seeds.

Top Bottom