Who here has posted the most locked threads?

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'd post a poll, but the only person I can think of is.....

:D <cluck cluck!>

420Gator

420Gator

I dont have any locked threads but a few deleted ones:cool:. the fbi profiling postal packages thread most recently

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hmm who started the thread, or whose action ultimately got the thread locked? Could be a different person!

@420gator Didn't realize your mail thread was deleted.

outwest

K

kolah

I think the C-man gets the vote for starting new threads that get locked but the Squigginator gets the nod for disrupting the most threads and putting a topic into lock-down mode.

In C-mans defense I honestly do not think he intentionally posts topics to cause havoc and arguments. It's possible he is just using the forum as a sound box and getting opinions and other views. I often do this as well. It's a good way to get a pulse on what other people think...whether it be good or bad. The C-man is good people.

I have no valid defense for Squiggs. He is what he is. Thank heavens for the iggy button.

Anywhoo, I got no weed to tend to but I got a chainsaw to fire up cuz I need some more firewood, gonna be a longass winter. :)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I enjoy sharing stuff i see going on right or wrong, like you say lets see what others think and are up to. I try to be respectful dont bash away.
This is nothing. Was banned and all posts removed from Ic mag, actually got hate mail, saying shit like i should drink, your a bum, probally over did the organic carefree lifestyle, farm acrton, food posts like I do, realy pissed em off. A few really dug it , but was crucified, dead and buried over there.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I enjoy sharing stuff i see going on right or wrong, like you say lets see what others think and are up to. I try to be respectful dont bash away.
This is nothing. Was banned and all posts removed from Ic mag, actually got hate mail, saying shit like i should drink, your a bum, probally over did the organic carefree lifestyle, farm acrton, food posts like I do, realy pissed em off. A few really dug it , but was crucified, dead and buried over there.

Have you ever counted your chickens before they hatched? If so, what happened?

outwest

Top Bottom