Who Is Going To The Norcal Htcc?

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

Well since I cant spend my money on two clones that I wanted so dearly, I figured I'd try to make it out the thr Cup as my other half feels that is a more reasonable way to spend money. Just tyring to see who all I can except to meet, I think I read somewhere that Aligee, Rival, and Goo got a booth but that may have been for another cup, Cali has so many. Well, I'm getting packed and ready to head out in the morning, got a couple of things to tighten up aroung here before I pull.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Im trying to get down the hill - just spent a boatload of cash on upgrading the room though and struggling with logistics at the moment - plus my truck just spit out three check engine codes on my way back from the bay yesterday - oh and its fathers day to boot

these cups all seem to be at inopportune times - the fresno cup (nearest me) will be in oct - wtf - no outdoor guys could come to that - I guess when your a grower there is no good time though

yes aligee did get a booth from what I have been seeing on IG - hope you have a great time

what clones where you trying to buy (curious)

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Stay off hwy10 going trough Texas lol if you are coming from Fla. Those illegal checkpoints are a bust.

A

A-Roe

Nope not at all, not like what I'm use to, every 20miles or less they in the median. Few more hours and I'll be in Oakland, probably go to San fran tomorrow.

Top Bottom