Who is immune to eating weed?

• Thread starter Cat Jockey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

I've always been curious about this. I am one of three stoners I know (and like most of us, I know a lot of stoners) that experiences ZERO effects from eating weed. Nothing. I even sat down one day and forced about half a cup of ganja butter down my gullet to try to get something, but, again nothing.

So, who else is out there with a body chemistry that will not process mj through digestion? I know there are three of us in the world, any more?

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
My uncle, old school smoker. He never feels higher than the joints or dabs or bong ripps we take inbetween eating baked goods, hash oil cookies etc. Me, most of the time i still feel it the next day!!

Confu.

TexBud

TexBud

I only feel it though out my body (relaxed muscles ect). It really has no "head" effect on myself. That even includes a pure sativa (eaten/no head). I have digested enough that I get so relaxed I just fall asleep. At get togethers, we have served baked goods to the others. Most have the same experience described above. Only a few have had "visions" or some type of head high. Those are what I call the lucky ones. Usually they are also the "light weights" or the once in the blue moon smoker/user!

Just my 2 cents,

sky high

sky high

It gives me a tension headache....shoulders and up. It's a very low grade thing.... but not a lot of fun.

Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

There's more of us out there I see. I know some people who get really jacked up off of eating - lucky bastards. :)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

i had never felt a thing until a caregiver I know stopped by my shop and gave me some cookies that made me feel drunk, I have concluded that it could not be weed that was doing it to me, but something else. I have ate numerous hash oil/kief brownies from the best strains, had space cake as a snack in Amsterdam, and have attempted to make a million different types of food to no avail, never felt a thing. I guess it doesn't work for me either :(

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Same here, eating some my buddy made "strong" I didn't feel isht, he told me people were going to the hospital cause they were so high they thought there was something wrong with them. Ate a "gooball" a coworker brought back from a phish show that "put her in a coma off less than half of one, be careful they're strong", I ate the whole thing, and nada. She still doesn't believe that I ate it, she thinks I flipped it to someone cause "if I woulda ate the whole thing, I woulda died"

Sanvanalona, were you itchy? I've heard of brownies with opium hash in em that make you drunk n itchy

K

kolah

I find dosage to be the hardest thing for me. Most of the stuff I eat keeps my high for 6-8 hours. If I lower the dose I don't get a buzz. And then there are times that I feel perfectly straight and then it kicks in and I am fucking flying around like a mofo. That's not good when I got shit to do. It must be an absorption thing as sometimes it's calm and the next minute it's got me buzzing like a madman. One time I had to pull over while driving and another time I practically had to crawl into my house. It would be good if I had chronic pain or for bedtime but for my usage I choose to toke it from a bowl.

Oxys make me itchy. I do enjoy an occasional Kolopin though..or valium.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

im the same.

ive had tons of edibles, made by me and the generic commercial "narc bar" and shit at clubs. nothing really ever.

ive tried them all so much i like the herb butter taste now, it has been acquired lol

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I am not sure if that one cookie made me itchy, I do remember being quite drunk feeling leaving my shop and telling myself that I should not be driving. Have ate tons of stuff before and since and have never felt anything, so much so that I had a hard time believing that people could feel anything with edibles. It has to be the way in which our body digests, I think. As far as the cookie, I think it was a mold or something in the sort of the raw product that I was feeling, not the thc.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Eating gets me way high. Until the next day kinda high. I've seen a few folks have 'bad trips' after eating.

outwest

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

I have never got anything off eating loaded goodies.Just a waste of time on me,lol.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

It either does nothing for me or puts me on my back with nausea,spins etc,there is no happy medium so i stay the hell away from edibles,im with kolah ill smoke mine thank you very much.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've always been curious about this. I am one of three stoners I know (and like most of us, I know a lot of stoners) that experiences ZERO effects from eating weed. Nothing. I even sat down one day and forced about half a cup of ganja butter down my gullet to try to get something, but, again nothing.

So, who else is out there with a body chemistry that will not process mj through digestion? I know there are three of us in the world, any more?
Me. I have to either consume an INSANE amount, which is difficult if it's in brownie or similar form (weight, cholesterol, gotta keep 'em in check), not to mention incredibly difficult for me to titrate, I haven't the patience. Or, if it's alcohol-based, forget about it, I just can't do much booze at all and am almost a teetotaller I drink so little.

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
As far as feeling the edible high, it all depends on how much non-weed food i've eaten, when, and how much. On an empty stomach, it usually takes at least an hour to kick in. If I dose after a meal, it could take hours to kick in. As far as dosage, it is way easier to have a precise amount by cooking with hash. Since I've been making edibles with hash, I've had no more surprises. FWIW, and I don't condone this for everyone, but BadKittySmiles has a killer blackout hash capsule recipe out there.

Tropical

Tropical

Last time I ate brownies with a few friends I was actually after an hour or two telling them I did not feel one thing. I had two hits of some good weed, not sure what strain, and after that, god, I couldn't find myself, I can't even remember the whole night, it hit me pretty pretty hard. I'd actually just smoke though, I can control it a bit more and still be really high to enjoy it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom