Who Is Loompa Blackbeard

• Thread starter LFBlackBeard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LFBlackBeard

LFBlackBeard

Hello all,
I'm LFBlackBeard. I am an Iraqi Freedom Veteran dealing with PTSD and a Traumatic Brain Injury. Cannabis is my medicine. Not only using it but growing is more helpful for me than any amount Of VA prescribed medicine.

I am known Loompa_Blackbeard Blackbeard on Instagram. I've known Loompa for about a few years now. And have been living with him for while now. We met a few years ago at Chalice festival and began chatting from there. Next thing you know I live on the farm and am the next generation of Loompa Farms. Loompa is my mentor and most of my knowledge growing herb comes from growing with him. I began as a closet grower because I couldn't find dank enough weed. Now I'm at the top of the genetic food chain so I've been told by many of my friends. This is a blessing and never to be taken for granted. I plan to become a more active member of this site. I've done a lot of researching using the farm, ICMag, and skunk forums. The reason I say that I because I know a few of you from the many hours I've spent researching things on these forums. I have much respect for all of you before me. Currently Loompa and I are working out that YetiFuel line as he shows me proper breeding techniques and skills required to meet the genetic potential of our plants.

jipp

jipp

so the story is the same no matter the sistions it seems.. i too need stronger meds.. the dispensary's just not working so far. i wish you best of luck, thank you for your service. you rock.
chris.

jipp

jipp

yeah man she is full of good info.. she is way above my comprehensions.. but i keep reading hoping it will stick in my dumb ass brain cells.
rock on.

chris.

Top Bottom