who is the best breeder

• Thread starter THegrowshow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THegrowshow

I'm a Michigan guy..and I know cali is pretty much carrying the touch in the states when it comes to creating winning dank. I may have few post but I have been around the block and I have been at this for years but if I could I would like to leave responses to this question to those with either a lot of post or those who have "been around the block" for a while. I knew a guy in cali who had one strain he grew and a 500 page notebook pertaining to that strain. I asked him was all that information he collected for this one strain he collected and he said yes and then I asked him the name of the cut he laughed and said call it whatever you want. It was the dankiest stankiest (yes I said stankiest these meds deserve to have a new name created in their honor ) l son of a bitch I ever seen and the smoke delivered such a couch lock effect you would have thoughtht u were puffing on heroin and not medicine lol. But now to my question.

1. Are the cuts available here and on attitude and other similar sites the best out there and are he best cuts in places like cali or Colorado really hoarded or are they shared with the world.

2. And out of the available cuts accessible on this site and attitude and others who are he best breeders on those sites?

Venom818

Venom818

I'm a Michigan guy..and I know cali is pretty much carrying the touch in the states when it comes to creating winning dank. I may have few post but I have been around the block and I have been at this for years but if I could I would like to leave responses to this question to those with either a lot of post or those who have "been around the block" for a while. I knew a guy in cali who had one strain he grew and a 500 page notebook pertaining to that strain. I asked him was all that information he collected for this one strain he collected and he said yes and then I asked him the name of the cut he laughed and said call it whatever you want. It was the dankiest stankiest (yes I said stankiest these meds deserve to have a new name created in their honor ) l son of a bitch I ever seen and the smoke delivered such a couch lock effect you would have thoughtht u were puffing on heroin and not medicine lol. But now to my question.

1. Are the cuts available here and on attitude and other similar sites the best out there and are he best cuts in places like cali or Colorado really hoarded or are they shared with the world.

2. And out of the available cuts accessible on this site and attitude and others who are he best breeders on those sites?

yes there are some super dank cuts still hoarded in cali,Used to get this stuff back in the day here in the san fernando valley the best indica i have ever had only thing i didnt like was the paranoia it gave you even when sober LOL.

as far as best breeders there are alot

RASKAL
JJ NYC top dawg come to mind but there are alot more on here

Billygoat

Billygoat

To me, the best breeder is Neville's. This man started the whole scene and got the ball rolling for the rest of the word. Second, would be Shanti right behide him.

As for strains being hoarded. I would say a BIG yes. There are still many strains and crosses being hoarded and some have good reasons. I was lucky enough to get a Banana cut from one of the old timer's by mistake. I was picking up a tray of e-32's from a buddy. Well, these guys did all the work on the e-32, Dr. Jay and Eric. They where working with a Banana cut. Well, long story short. Some one was taking cuts and ran out of room. Well, they placed a few cuts in my tray of e-32's.

How did they know I got them. Like you posted about the note book. They kept counts and then after asking the help. They found out that the help placed them in my tray and then ask my buddy to ask me to return them. So, yes they are hoarded, but somethings you might get luck.
Good luck,
BG

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Bodhi JJ and OgRaskal IMOP are the best out there but mota karma and few other's are rite there with them.

T

THegrowshow

Ok so we have rascal and bodhi I know where there gear is but jjnyc octomom and Kate plus 8 I have no idea where there gear is...any more nominations....and you said the help you cali guys r crazy you run tight ships out there

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

JJ is from Top Dawg seeds.. The other 2 were just a joke but I'm sure u knew that..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

tobor-the-8th-man was juss being funny saying Octomom & Kate plus 8 is the show octomom is on.. But maybe u were being funny with ur post..LOL

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

no, kate has 8. octomom has something like 18. she is just famous for having 8 at once

The Joker

The Joker

Depends ... There are few originals. By that I mean people who take raw material like landrace strains and create something new and original that is unlike anything that has come before. That's a short list: Shantibaba ( from Mr Nice)( super silver haze; white widow) , DJ Short. The unknown breeders who created the urkels, chems, bubba, OG Kush etc.
e
Now there are also lots of breeders who do variations of other people 's work. They work with clones or strains created by others and make some good smoke too.
I haven't tried too many but so far: Breeder Steve, Sannie and DNA riserva privada have been good.
If you can get good clones, you can make your own crosses or S1's as good as what you can buy if you grow enough out. Crossing anything to Chemdog D is nice .

M

maestro

lmao

I am the best breeder on the PLANET. LOL

I guarantee ya none of the best in this game are waisting time seed slingin...

I throw my work for the masses to enjoy by the handfuls free
and it competes or beats anything out there n then some.....Nothing like a med garden selected from 100 or so top end seedlings all at once. Not big league but realistic all these breeders using two three sprouts to select the next gen are trippin....

....So fucking good I don't got to screw everyone over at 10+ bucks a bean with s1 hermie out bullshit "elite" cuts that yeild about 1/4 gram a wt..........I don't need or want noteriety or fame, in fact I gotta hide from haters 24/7 like the the super mega rock star I am.... I guess...change my numbers n handles all the time! lol
My work is everywhere and I've never charged a dime! Geeh fucking wizz though....um
my money grows on trees and I got the best fruit stand at the market...Life is good ya know. Remeber its kind bud not greed weed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom