Mikebuds

IMG 20180526 103612
IMG 20180526 103637
IMG 20180526 103657
IMG 20180526 103704
IMG 20180526 103714

M

Mikebuds

Those are my ladies at 6 weeks. My blueberry is not handling the nutes, that's the first pic. I'm gonna make a separate feed for her, less nutes. Hope they are on schedule for autos, kinda short!

M

Mikebuds

Mikebuds here with another update on my girls. Alright cream mandarins are 48 days old today, AK-47 is 38 days old n blueberry 36 days old. All mandarins are around 20"-22"AK-47 is 26" and the youngest one the blueberry is 34"
IMG 20180601 132312
IMG 20180601 132213
IMG 20180601 131850
IMG 20180601 131728
IMG 20180601 131149
IMG 20180601 130753
IMG 20180601 132021

justiceman

justiceman

Looking very good for a first auto grow! They can be a bit finicky in terms of nutrient strength which you have already noticed. I've found they are perfectly happy on less nutrients than typical photoperiods. Looks like everything is running pretty smooth now and the yield looks promising :smoking:

Should i be trimming any leaves off of these girls, don't know how autos respond too that.
I wouldn't recommend it with auto's but I've only grown them a few times thus far. I feel like they need every leaf they can get since they are on limited time. I'd imagine the xxl style autos could be trimmed up though.

22" from all but the AK n blueberry, bout 18" for them 2. Have you ever have a top get bent like my blueberry? Fucking lost my balance leaving in tent n snap! It's growing towards light already, but do u know if it will Hermie from stressing out??!!View attachment 801555 View attachment 801556
No need to worry you accidentally supercropped it hahaha. It's a technique mainly used to photoperiods to increase yield by evening up the canopy. Should be just fine.

R

Roscoe14

Nope people don’t see all the threads. I got a grow diary had 1 person look at it n started day 1 seed n now 4 th week flower.

I’m no pro by any means.
And autos are a different animal too. In a way.
I think they look ok. Problem is with an auto is that ok don’t cut it.
Every little thing directly effects your yield. You can’t pause n straighten things before going to flower. Clock ticking. Now those lowball timeframes are not garuntee.
10-13 weeks is what mine said.

What’s your ph? And what lights how far? You need to maximize everthing and be coasting smooth early as possible.
Looks like your running a little dry too. Which could be the whole thing. My Auto ate up water. Dry all the time. 2 times a day in 5 gal fabric pots. I think with the “faster “ growth they use more water.
Dont worry about what your medium ph is. It can vary fr8im spot to spot. Monitor your water/nutrients when you water them and check your runoff. That will give you a better idea what your ph is. Those 3 in 1 water, light, ph devices they sell are useless. Remember if you want to know your ph always check your runoff.Peace, Roscoe

R

Roscoe14

I pick leaves slowly as flower progresses
I only defoliate if the leaf is covering a budsite in flowering. You can defoliate a little at a time during veg without stressing her.Peace, Roscoe

justiceman

justiceman

Looking solid! I love seeing auto grows. :love2: Makes me want to pop a couple.

M

Mikebuds

Looking solid! I love seeing auto grows. :love2: Makes me want to pop a couple.
Thanks justiceman appreciate it. I'm hooked, bout to order like 40 beans from fastbuds. They have a lot of autos I want. Caramelino, black cream, dark , lsd, ect. I can go on for a paragraph of all the ones I want. Lol Finally got some cal/mag to take care of those leaves too.

PuffysDragon

PuffysDragon

Little adjustment to nutes, they seem to be better. Blueberry (28 days old) tooktoff, it was the last to b dropped. It's the taller one, anyone know if the blueberry autos get taller than most? AK-47(29 days old) is looking pretty good. I've seen a lot of people talking about that strain being real airy, she seems to be filling in nicely, it's the middle back one. Cream Mandarins (30 days old)seem to be filling in really nice those are the other 4. View attachment 801253
Hi, My husband and I are on our 3rd grow, we have only done autoflowers. Our last crop we had one AK 47. I do not have exact specifics for that plant. but our buds turned out more on the fluffy side than dense and hard like Trainwreck. Some of the other strains we have grown are, Tut, Colorado Cookies, Sweet Trainwreck, Haze, Amnesia, Skunk, Cheese, and ak47. The tut strain gave us a nice yield, and Im sure if we weren't so new at growing we could've gotten more out of them. So far my fave strains are the Trainwreck, Tut, and Haze. Our skunk plants were from the first crop, and I have no idea why, but they did not have that smell of skunk at all, We mustve messed them up lol I am hesitant to try skunk again for that reason, I am sure someone has some good skunk out there :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom