Who likes to mimick Mother Nature indoor?

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I was curious what people are trying as far as mimicking the outdoor environment?

There are so many things farmers preach not to re create indoor for ex: ive heard don't recreate moon light, don't use back yard dirt or don't bring plants in from outside and so so on... What have you guys tried against the traditional indoor norms?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I sometimes tinker with the light timer 2 get the flowering times 2 increase as I flower longer.. Mostly everything I do inside I'm trying 2 mimic the outside

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

man... i'll go in there and eat up some leaves... jump around like godzilla and thrash the plants from hardcore wind..... i'll put some clay at the bottom of my pot so the roots cant grow further....

hahaha totally fuckin kiddin. i would love to see some research on if there are any beneficials we could do while lights off and such...i always treated it like it was their nap time...and i HATE getting woken up from naps... LOL

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

man... i'll go in there and eat up some leaves... jump around like godzilla and thrash the plants from hardcore wind..... i'll put some clay at the bottom of my pot so the roots cant grow further....

hahaha totally fuckin kiddin. i would love to see some research on if there are any beneficials we could do while lights off and such...i always treated it like it was their nap time...and i HATE getting woken up from naps... LOL
There is a farmer on here that imo is one of the best, he uses 2 res at least and a lower ppm night feed for his girls. He sparked some interest for damn sure.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

ahh for sure....

JK was always the guy i'd bug YEARS ago about really really dumb shit... still feel bad to this day hahaha, but he'd come back with really good answers all the time....

im always eager to hear that guy drop some knowledge. haha

P

paperplane

Lol I knew someone who tried to replicate the lights of outside. 16hours of light for 2 weeks and they would gradually bring down the hours of light to 12/12. Lol it would take them 4 months to get thru 1 harvest after I already knocked out 2. But they did have HUGE MONSTER PLANTS

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Anybody got timers for different lights to wake up and put babies to sleep then extra lights after to mimick mid afternoon?

Farmers haven't let me down yet I knew you guys would have great input. Someone invite JK that would be a great conversation.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Making it rain when you feed or water....recreate cloudy days wind ... It's hard for me to believe one constant is the best Mother Nature is exact oppisite

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've heard people do crazy stuff like that with the lights when growing sativas.. I heard they really like crazy changes like the lights at different angles.. I've never tried it do I'm not sure if its true..

When I used 2 grow purples I would water with super cold water the lasts few weeks.. I thought it made my plants turn more purple.. I would need 2 use ice in the summer time 2 chill the water.. I think the cold air temp did more for the colors then the cold water b'cuz in the summer I couldn't get them 2 turn purple even with the cold water..

I've tried all kinds of crazy things but never found any real proof that what I did 2 the plants helped them..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Making it rain when you feed or water....recreate cloudy days wind ... It's hard for me to believe one constant is the best Mother Nature is exact oppisite
My fan is the wind & I foliar spray 2 act like rain & when I take the plants out of the tent I tell my self it's juss like a cloudy day..LOL

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Low stress triggers different oils ...chili is a great example the capsician or however you spell it is triggers by doubt stress

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

For real peace of mind comes from within lol but I just need to monogrow and start testing I just can't help growing a variety it's like open Christmas gifts wondering what smell s and colors may come through.

Top Bottom