Who makes the best Bubble Gum Strain? I need pollen from a good male!

• Thread starter DrFeelGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrFeelGood

Who makes the best Bubble Gum Strain? I need pollen from a good male! I am looking to recreate a strain that I made and lost many years ago, any help would be greatly appreciated! All that I really need is pollen but if I have to get seeds to get pollen so be it!

Thanks,

Dr FG:sign0065:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I heard bog bubble is the best but I've never grew any bog has fire gear for sure

D

DrFeelGood

I heard bog bubble is the best but I've never grew any bog has fire gear for sure

Thanks, a friend of mine said Bushy Old Grower as well... It is good to hear verification from another source indeed.

Dr FG

symbiote420

symbiote420

BOGBubble,............there's no other choice trust me!

D

DrFeelGood

Ok so do you guys have any opinion as to whether the BOGBubble or BOGGleGum (which was apparently BOGBubble crossed to NL#5) would be be the best choice? What I originally used in the cross years ago was bag-seed from some really dank bubble gum that only had 2 beans in a quarter. They could have been pure Bubble Gum or they could have been a cross of something else the grower may have had in the room. It seems like the BOGBubble is the stinky one according to the site I was on. I am just looking for the frostier, bigger yielding, more vigorous, and most Bubble Gum smelling strain. I would probably give a little on the scent category out of them all as long as it still has the strong identifiable scent, which I am not sure that the BOGgleGum has since the site says it has almost no odor and tastes like Grape bubblegum. The 2 beans both popped female and I pollinated the more vigorous plant. The offspring was super dank (the most potent I have ever grown to date still) and ridiculously dense under a 400w MH. They grew fairly slow and stayed small in soil, I want to make it again and see how they like RDWC with 1000w HPS. I am thinking that it is the BOGBubble that I am after, but maybe it would be worth getting both LOL!

Dr FG

B

Big Bud Boy

Just to put in my 2 cents worth but THSEEDS who had the original bubblegum clone in 1993 from Indiana and openly gave it to Serious seeds and a few others has what someone once reviewed it as the best strain in THSEEDS line-up.

Peace; Big Bud Boy

D

DrFeelGood

Just to put in my 2 cents worth but THSEEDS who had the original bubblegum clone in 1993 from Indiana and openly gave it to Serious seeds and a few others has what someone once reviewed it as the best strain in THSEEDS line-up.

Peace; Big Bud Boy

OK, thanks I will check them out too! The Beans I got were back in 95 so it could have very well came from the THSeeds 1993 Indiana Bubble Gum.

Dr FG

M

Mister Charlie

I dont know if it is available but you might want to check out Reeferman Seed's Bazooka Joe Bubblegum.

D

DrFeelGood

I dont know if it is available but you might want to check out Reeferman Seed's Bazooka Joe Bubblegum.

I know people that have had bad luck with Reeferman. Ordering a $200 pack of Vietnamese Hoa Bac resulted in 0% germination and when Reeferman was contacted he said that he would replace them. It has been a year and Reeferman has failed to do anything to correct the situation. I appreciate the suggestion but I would prefer to avoid Reeferman at all costs because after looking into this situation I found that many other people have been experiencing germination issues with his seed stock and he is not taking care of them either which is sad, especially considering what he charges for his beans!

Dr FG

V

velvet

Serious Seed bubblegum is way better than THC. BOG was ok but serious had that old school bubblegum smell and taste.

D

DrFeelGood

serious seeds bubblegum

Serious Seed bubblegum is way better than THC. BOG was ok but serious had that old school bubblegum smell and taste.

Taken into consideration thank you, I will look into it. I may have some pollen available to me soon that would be half 98 Indiana Bubble Gum. If not and Serious Seeds version in better that BOG I would try to acquire that one.

Dr FG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the serious seeds bubblegum is supposed to be that true bubblegum smelling version - like bazooka joe shit

i just dont know anybody who has had good luck with their seeds being what they are represented to be

D

DrFeelGood

the serious seeds bubblegum is supposed to be that true bubblegum smelling version - like bazooka joe shit

i just dont know anybody who has had good luck with their seeds being what they are represented to be

That sucks that they can't keep their beans straight LOL. Thanks for your input :-)

Dr FG

B

Biggestpothead

Go with serious seeds dude for the real deal stuff. Thseeds stuff is authentic but serious seeds has a better pheno and they're better breeders

mr.m

mr.m

I ran Serious Seed bubblegum for a few years and loved it.
Best of all i made many crosses with a killer male i found and the Bubblegum taste came out in every thing crossed with him.

D

DrFeelGood

Go with serious seeds dude for the real deal stuff. Thseeds stuff is authentic but serious seeds has a better pheno and they're better breeders

I ran Serious Seed bubblegum for a few years and loved it.
Best of all i made many crosses with a killer male i found and the Bubblegum taste came out in every thing crossed with him.

Sounds like Serious seeds its the one that I want but did you guys ever have issues with them not providing beans of the correct strain as Motherload mentioned?

Dr FG

Top Bottom