who makes the best COMBO METER

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

anybody use the Milwaukee mw802 if so what did u think about it.I think it replaced the sm802

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nutradips do break though.

Always make sure your PH probe is wet when stored. Dont let it dry out.

Oh yea and get a Bluelab lol.

Illmind

Illmind

Oh shit good look venom the MW802 eh? I may have to get that. Been using my sm802 for years never had to recalibrate it yet. Sometimes it can be a .01 off at most but I use soiless and amendments to keep ph solid anyway so not trippin. Bluelab was my first choice but it was fucked after 3 months of use the readings were super inconsistent. I had two glasses of same water and filled them to the same height and would get different readings lol. I know a chemist who works for the college and they use milwaukees which is why I went from bluelabs to mils. Would never go back. I'm gonna go check the MW802 out right now. LOL Damn you I just bought one, I let you know in a few months the deal. I'm sure i'll be happy with it. About to sell the sm802 when I get it my luck the Mw802 will fail.

Venom818

Venom818

Done I'm getting the Milwaukee mw 802 I know most of u guys recommended the bluelab but pockets aren't deep enough right know

Z

zoeronerer

shindigen was nice i think they dont market to growers now

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Man that sucks. Same probe On my bluelab going on right shy of about a year. Calibrated it mabye twice now and has always been .1 off if any. Drawback is it is an all glass ph probe. Cant be carless with it. Especially at 100 bucks a pop. Shit the ppm probe is golden as long as you clean it. Does have a resolution of 5ppm though.

Shit Milwaukees are damn good also. I would just stay away from Nutradip and Oakton.

Venom818

Venom818

went with the Milwaukee mw 802 ill update u guys in 3 mo and let u know what i think of it.

Top Bottom