Who on the Farm Signed up for Obama Care?

• Thread starter SoCal 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I just Gotta Know... So lets Look @ the "Results" of Our Fellow Farmers :) and See for our Selves how this is Playing Out without Political Spin. Be Truthful, your "Word" Is Worth more than what Politicians Promise these Days... I am not looking for "Opinions of Obama Care" Lets Here about Your Results / Experience "With" Obama Care ;)

1. Were you able to Keep your Existing Plan?
2. Were you able to Keep your Existing Dr.?
3. Did you Save $$$$ compared to your Existing Plan?
4. Was it as Easy as Amazon to Sign Up?
5. Are you Happy with sharing "All your Financial Information" On-Line?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

The California silver plan, which is pretty close to my blue cross coverage is $75 per month cheaper

And I believe its not a fine, but an extra deduction you won't get, if your not covered on Jan 1st

It'll be interesting to see if they allow employees with healthcare insurance vouchers from dispensaries to use them

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Uhhhh, I would like to Thank "All the People"... for the Positive Feedback and Tremendous First Day Response! Give yourselves A Hand ;)

I was Worried to Death about "All Previous Model Projections" & "Total Commitment" by Obama Care Advocates... that my Post could Actually Crash THC Farmer :eek:

Thankfully that was not the case (due to "Superior" Website Design & Engineering) Come back on A Regular basis to see the Response / Feedback as More people are Able to "Access" the A.H.C. website and "Complete their Applications" As I am Sure All Locations will be Fully Operational Nation Wide for Sign ups before Fines / Penalty phase begins on Jan. 1 2014 for Failing to Sign Up... :greedy: Have A Great and Super Healthy Day :)

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

The California silver plan, which is pretty close to my blue cross coverage is $75 per month cheaper

And I believe its not a fine, but an extra deduction you won't get, if your not covered on Jan 1st

It'll be interesting to see if they allow employees with healthcare insurance vouchers from dispensaries to use them

I have a friend who will be retiring at the end of the year. He signed up for the Silver Plan to find out that he will be better covered, for less out of pocket, than what he currently has.

sixstring

sixstring

that last question is the kicker lol.i wont ever share my financial info with these boneheads.they were not capable of setting up the site so im positive they will fuck that part up and people will get screwed. but im curious to see how many answer this thread.give me the penalty of give me death lol.

frebo

frebo

My daughter is working a job at poverty level. Her insurance will be covered by a rebate that will cover the cost of that insurance. She won't have to go to emergency rooms that cost the rest of us insured people more money. THIS is really not BAD. HOW MUCH MONEY DID THE REPUBLICANS WASTE VOTING 41 TIMES TO OVERTURN THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT. please do some research before you listen to this Fox channel dribble.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Check the "Opinions" @ the Door... As Stated in Post #1 "I am not looking for "Opinions of Obama Care" Lets Here about Your Results / Experience "With" Obama Care" ;)

I Don't want this post to Become A Mirror Image of "Our" Congress (Dem. / Rep.) and the Current Administrations Action / Inaction. It's "ALL" about "Honest Results" here... Nothing Else.

No Regurgitated Rhetoric Here!

Thanks for "Your" Cooperation :)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I did not sign up and it appears so far not one other person here did either,anecdotal references aside.

frebo

frebo

Oh, I'm so sorry. I continue to think this wonderful WEED helped me see the world from a "kinder" view point and it is difficult to see people not wanting to help the less fortunate. I was paying my daughters insurance because she could not afford it, but now this bill has saved me that money.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Oh, I'm so sorry. I continue to think this wonderful WEED helped me see the world from a "kinder" view point and it is difficult to see people not wanting to help the less fortunate. I was paying my daughters insurance because she could not afford it, but now this bill has saved me that money.
No Worries, No Apologies Necessary... Daughters Results / Experience = Good

>>>THIS is really not BAD. HOW MUCH MONEY DID THE REPUBLICANS WASTE VOTING 41 TIMES TO OVERTURN THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT. please do some research before you listen to this Fox channel dribble.<<< = Not so Good ;)

J

Jalisco Kid

I was someone who could not get insured because of previous conditions. I am more then willing to pay a fair price. When I lost my insurance I was paying 380/month 5 years ago. Me being able to get insurance will take some burden off the hospitals and the insured paying a small tax to cover us. I am sure it will not be passed on as a benefit, it will get swallowed up in the profits pile. I will be coming up to fill out the forms online. I have till Jan.1 so not so worried about crashes and deadlines. JK

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Best of Luck to you and I Sincerely Hope you're results are Favorable... ;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
my Carpenter union wanted 850 a month from me for Bluecross
from what I have seen, I can get some shitty coverage for much cheaper
I just need ins. for major crap like snake bites...that cost my ins. 35K :eek:
Life flight rides are 10K! :woot:

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

my Carpenter union wanted 850 a month from me for Bluecross
from what I have seen, I can get some shitty coverage for much cheaper
I just need ins. for major crap like snake bites...that cost my ins. 35K :eek:
Life flight rides are 10K! :woot:
Dude... I've looked @ more than A few of your posts and wonder how in the Hell do you find "Coverage" (Catastrophic?) for those things listed when they obviously assess your Risk / Exposure?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Dude... I've looked @ more than A few of your posts and wonder how in the Hell do you find "Coverage" (Catastrophic?) for those things listed when they obviously assess your Risk / Exposure?

Im not sure what you mean..Ive never had to find my own coverage.(union member 32 years)
are they going to ask about where i live? and what risks are around my home?

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Im not sure what you mean..Ive never had to find my own coverage.(union member 32 years)
are they going to ask about where i live? and what risks are around my home?
No Joke Here... ^^^^ After A Dirt Bike Romp, I pulled up to my Truck and my girl friend Freaked Out because there was about 3 feet of A Diamond Back Left with Fangs Imbedded in my boot and it wasn't just missing tail... Big, Fat Sombitch like they get in Ca. Time is of the Essence if you get Nailed, definitely an Emergency situation. Probably Pay deductible in this case and some are big $$$$. Better plan, Lower Deductible but Pay more $$$$. People wind up with coverage they don't need / want. Good Luck with this one... Reminds me of DirecTv, you want "One" channel, it's in the Plan that costs way more $$$$ and along with that "One" Channel, A Bunch of "Crap" you could care less About / For ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom