Who Really Controls the World

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'd say the planet controls the world and the universe ultimately.
I don't believe in sky god, I think people should take the responsibility instead of blaming the devil...
A bit of weather or meteor and we are all gone, Rothchilds included. Not sure how powerful people think they are but when a nice flood or something hits we see how powerless we truly are and that we control nothing...imo

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Control is an illusion...
If we rallied and everyperson stopped paying bills and stopped using big banks and started supplying our neighbors with goods produced from our skillsets over being lazy and supporting big corps....
You see where I'm going with this, people have power if they want, but they are easily tricked into thinking they are powerless and can't do much to change the way our lives are run. We have the power and once we realize it we can end this tyranny...They need us to make their money! And, honestly what do we need that they supply? I can build my own house provide my clothes and food and herbs...they can bill me, sue me, but they never provide me with any thing that life needs to live!

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

The strongest tribal leaders and the priests. One controls w/ might, the other w/ superstition and fear. One controls the body, the other the mind. The hierarchical pattern began when people congregated to trade goods and services and the first city was born.

Now I'm going to go back and fully read what looks like a well put together post.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Control is an illusion...
If we rallied and everyperson stopped paying bills and stopped using big banks and started supplying our neighbors with goods produced from our skillsets over being lazy and supporting big corps....
You see where I'm going with this, people have power if they want, but they are easily tricked into thinking they are powerless and can't do much to change the way our lives are run. We have the power and once we realize it we can end this tyranny...They need us to make their money! And, honestly what do we need that they supply? I can build my own house provide my clothes and food and herbs...they can bill me, sue me, but they never provide me with any thing that life needs to live!
There are creation-destruction cycles, but if you believe in infinity, there is no beginning or end and, it follows, no Creator or "sky god".
There will always be the 'haves' and 'have nots'. The wealthy will always have an advantage over the majority of individuals because they will always end up w/ the strings that control the availability and disbursement of resources. They run the machine. I don't see any way around it.

However, the rulers require and are dependent upon a relatively stable and structured society to operate in. That's one of the reasons that they are so invested in *conserving* the status quo. (Maintaining the good life, and benefits of wealth and privilege being the more direct, day to day motivator.). Historically, when the balance between the rich and poor became too extreme, the leadership was overly oppressive, and the justice system was corrupt or impotent, anarchy ensued and the heads of the aristocracy rolled- (and worse).

Not equal shares- just fair and equitable ones. Viva the 99%! The other 1%? Continue eating your cake and giving the masses the finger at your own peril. There's 99 of us for each one of you.

J

juggo

these days i live by the code: do unto others as you would have them do unto you,thats just me though...

peace,
juggo

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Oh no. :shake It's the dreaded 'going deeper<>-<>staying shallow dialectic'. :itwasntme i couldn't synthesize that one, got frustrated, jumped outside of the head f__k I was in, embraced existentialism and forgot what happened next. lol (it made me laugh anyways)
Just goofin on ya, brah. I'm down for gettin down w/ some Hegel- gotta light up first, though. hey-anyone around here know of a good mmj strain for severe headaches caused by the dialectic paradigm?
:D

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I know this is not the point of the thread, so on topic, I control my reality, which is my world. On the strain for migraines topic, Motarebel's Herijuana knocks out any pains I have and almost knocks me out too lmao. Seriously, if I medicate with Herijuana too much, I am in the bed with the sun still shining. I am entirely serious when I say Herijuana almost takes away some of my senses. It is like a horse tranquilizer. Good luck with your migraines bro! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

B

bckwht

great thread! kolah have you read any of the books mentioned in the post? if so which ones would you recommend..im thinking about gettin some new reading material..only one on my list right is jekyll island

K

kolah

I have not read Ring of Power yet but plan to. I have read just about everything that pertains to Rothschild/Bilderberg and the Money Masters (aka the private bankers that print money without collateral backings. I was blown away (many years ago) when I stumbled into this topic and yes I laughed it off and thought it was all sillyness and fabrications. But those days are gone and it is quite easy to find out that what is happening is defintely the truth. Basic history clearly talks of Grandpappy Prescott Bush and his involvement in this global cabal that is unfolding. The Constitution has been killed (yes, that was by their design as well) and we sheep are ready for slaughter.

Almost everything happening in the world has been schemed out and played out and there are always new things in the works. (war, political movements, over-regulation, taxing, altering the voting process, etc) But the endgame of these elite mofos is a one world government with one global currency. It will be one big fucked up world mimicking a "police state" with the "war on terror" never-ending. Everything (now) is tracked including you and I. George Orwell (author of 2984) would be blown away by the cocksuckers who have undermined this world.

check it out:

The Story of your Enslavement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A&feature=player_embedded

George Carlin sums it up in a few minutes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB-HZG1Zh7s&feature=related

K

kolah

If one decides to watch anything, watch this, a 15 minute summary of how "We the People" have been hoodwinked. This is THE best film to open yourself up to the reality that sits before us. No hocus-pocus, no conspiracy theories but just the plain truth. In Your Face.

fire up a doobie and check it out. (than watch it again). It's a entertaining cartoon as well...but the reality should scare the fucking shit out of you.

The American Dream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itn1P4KpZpU

B

bckwht

carlin is the man..hearing him express his thoughts gets me so passionate, i assume thats how people felt when they heard MLK or Kennedy or whatever big voice of there time..today in the shower i was thinking about all these debts that are owed to the few big (old) money..i just wish all the Nations that are in debt to these fucks would gang up and murder there asses ( families included)

I realize that is impossible as nobody knows who is who with all the secret society shit..oh well maybe we will get lucky and some leader who is aware of this will sick his hounds on the banksters..never gonna happen but hey the thought of seeing those people suffer for one single second would be orgasmic!! the only pain they feel are the blisters from counting, printing, stealing money

K

kolah

yeah, I hear ya.

Now think about the debts we owe to China for funding our wars. If China ever says "pay up suckers" we are fucked. IMo we are already fucked and the only thing standing in the way is time. Our house of cards shall soon fall. And all because of the private bankers and their global planning.

B

bckwht

probabely wont help me out much but ive been researching wood gasifiers..apparently FEMA developed a "how to" guide back around 1900 for use if wars or whatever fucked up power supply..anyways i believe Bush took these plans outta the manual FEMA had them in

right now I take a small portion of each day and dedicate it to learning about self sustainability..in the next 5yrs I plan to have a woodgas setup to power almost all of my needs and the rest will be met by solar..

The education in this country realy pisses me off..I am about to graduate college and have SELF- tought myself damn near everything..everyone just pushes textbooks instead of pushing peple to innovate past the TEXT!

Its upsetting to know we developed machinery to turn wood into syngas thus creating our own power supply about 100yrs ago and maybe a handful of people have takin it further since then...

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Currently reading The Master Game by Graham Hancock and Robert Buvall, great book so far. Complete history of mass manipulation and secret societies ruling the world

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Currently reading The Master Game by Graham Hancock and Robert Buvall, great book so far. Complete history of mass manipulation and secret societies ruling the world

I'm currently reading the same! Read their Talisman a few years back before it went out of print in this country. Amazing research team

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Now that I'm on the other side of my grad school flashback (nightmare?), I'd like to get back to hegelian dialectics, demonstrate how it effects our reasoning, the conclusions that we draw and what we hold to be truth. The hegelian thesis-antithesis form of reasoning is embedded in virtually every discussion but goes unnoticed because we've been in it's matrix since birth and it gets mistaken for good, plain old common sense.

If you read BabaG's and my post up above ^^ and concluded that our perspectives clashed ie contradictory, incompatible, at odds etc, then it's likely that you used dialectic reasoning, came to a conclusion, moved on and lost the opportunity to see that there was no polarity there other than what your mindset created. Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis; Either-Or Reasoning
Drawing lines. Choosing sides. This is Right therefore That is Wrong. This excludes That.

I've way oversimplified it, maybe not the best example, but it gives the feel of being outside of the dialectic and looking in.

It's not just a philosophy, it's a social engineering tool, as well.

Top Bottom