Who smokes the most pot?

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
How often and how much do you smoker per day? per month?

I have often thought someone should study me for science or something as i have smoked SO much herb daily for such a long time.

Once in a while though, usually in amsterdam, I will come across someone else who smokes as much as i do. I think a lot of people on here probably smoke as much as or more than i do, but wouldnt be suprised if there werent too.

I am not sure but would say i probably smoke about 1.5z per week purely for self (spliffs i smoke without passing to anyone). Pretty much smoking spliffs all day long everyday except if i have to travel to certain countries for a few days... probably about 10-15 days a year i dont smoke.

How bout you all? How much you smokin?

M

Malachi

i only smoke about a gr. a day. sometimes i dont smoke at all, i am a very light smoker. my girl blows through about an oz a week by herself though lol

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

I don't think I've taken a day off in at least 7 years... But I don't usually blow through an ounce a week either...

Vaporizors can be efficient as all hell, lol... Gettin by on a gram per day is do-able...

But then there's those special days where I burn an ounce a day! Blunts and joints all day long!

Usually for a holiday or after a harvest...

:bong-hits:

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm prescribed 15 grams a day.

That may sound like a lot to some, I don't know what you have, but myself at the occasional times I am in pain I can easily go through 10-15g in a day between smokables and edibles.

On most days, I easily smoke between 3-5g after work.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

That may sound like a lot to some, I don't know what you have, but myself at the occasional times I am in pain I can easily go through 10-15g in a day between smokables and edibles.

On most days, I easily smoke between 3-5g after work.

Oh no doubt bro, when used for serious chronic pain, its no longer getting high so much as getting to normal. The condition I have is called marfan syndrome, effects connective tissue.

D

doctorgoose

i don't bother counting but i haven't turned my volcano off in a year.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
I would say a good average for me would be about a qt a day..... 8th smoke and 8th in edibles (2-3 goodies)

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I'm prescribed 15 grams a day.

You must be Buzzing like a bumble bee everyday lol

I smoke between 2-3 grams a day and that is shared with my wife in the evenings:party0033: when the kids go bed, i coulnt smoke 15gs a day or i would be a zombie

H

Hazeface

I smoke about 8 fat blunt's...a day..;)..been doin this 4 atleast 10 years straight...I go Fuckin nuts without my meds....

F

fat

i was smoking over a oz a week easy then i started smoking budders and waxes and that slowed me down to a couple grams of some good wax or budder a week and no herb kinda crazy saves lots of money get you a concentrate bowl and some good concentrates see how much it slows you down saved me atleast a 1000 bucks a month :weed-sign:

stickyicky

stickyicky

Hash Stash

i was smoking over a oz a week easy then i started smoking budders and waxes and that slowed me down to a couple grams of some good wax or budder a week and no herb kinda crazy saves lots of money get you a concentrate bowl and some good concentrates see how much it slows you down saved me atleast a 1000 bucks a month :weed-sign:

Guess I'm outta the loop or something. What is wax?

I dabble in concentrates.

I know what you speak my friend. Hash brings down my consumption rate and my production rate. LOL.... I like to "top" my favorite buds during the day but, at night I go without a chaser. Puts me out for a couple good hours. After pain wakes me, I hit it again and bam back down for a couple more. It's times like these during flareup's that concentrates really help.

Anyhow, this is the stash I'm building up. Enjoy the pics, cuz I'm enjoying the hash right now!

CJ harvest pics 040
CJ harvest pics 042
CJ harvest pics 043
CJ harvest pics 045
CJ harvest pics 044
FLB

FLB

here that fat....the concentrates def slowed me down. I was over an ounce a wk too. love the budda

B

bdawgburner

Im at around a half oz a week when not working, but work has been picking up so now Im at around a quarter a week.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Well...I personally smoke about a gram of hash daily and a couple grams of ganja. My boyfriend is crazy..he'll smoke a whole quarter to 1/2 oz of buds a day or about 10 blunts on the weekend. He smokes more than anybody I know and never says no to a hit. He'll make people stop.

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

about 1-2 grams a day usually from about 2 in the afternoon until bed are my smoking hours.. but on the weekends when I smoke as soon as I wake up I will burn about 3-4 grams.. no rolling 99% of the time just bong hits

D

DazedNconfussed

7 grams a week, and about 1 gram a week of oil when I have it. But I would smoke more if I had it.

Y

yeeyee

wen im alone only a 8th a day or so but if im with my peeps its a half oz

Top Bottom