Who smokes the most pot?

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yamama

try to keep myself to 5g of weed a day an add a gram of morrocan hash an prob half a gram of bubble when i got it, do like to have fresh morrocan eggs or some really blonde pollen for breakfast, onto the weed for the day an some bubble for a nite cap

D

da BUG

Me and my girl prolly go through about a zip a week. back when we were buying it was like an oz every 3 or 4 weeks but now....well you know how it is.

M

MASSES 420KING

i blaze about a quarter a day to the head and why not i can

J

Jalisco Kid

I am prescribed 52 gs a day but I use mainly oil. I use it on my back and joints. I only burn about 1.5 spliffs a day. JK

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I do. next question......jk :)

I have my days of over doing it. 7-10 gram days...

3.5 grams a day would be fine. With bubble and oil I could use less bud.

Wow. Just 52 grams a day JK.....Is that possible??

fred

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
52 grams a day ?

That would be fun once. I consume 5-7 grams/day during the week 7-? on the weekend. Make a special occasion and I might give JK a run for his money. Careful you might find me rubbing my joints on you JK, just kiddin

mal

Giddeon

Giddeon

I am prescribed 52 gs a day but I use mainly oil. I use it on my back and joints. I only burn about 1.5 spliffs a day. JK

What is this oil you can rub on for back pain I have severe back pain and Smoke Oil's hashes and Large Bong rips to help my pain but would love to try a lotion or something to that effect.

My current consumption is between 3 - 28 grams a day depends on what I got going and my pain level plus always have Bubble out an apple to wake up to clear nausea.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
How do they prescribe ganj? I mean 52 grams of mexi brick is not same as 52 grams of og kush. Seems very arbitrary. Is this in cali?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I do. next question......jk :)

I have my days of over doing it. 7-10 gram days...

3.5 grams a day would be fine. With bubble and oil I could use less bud.

Wow. Just 52 grams a day JK.....Is that possible??

fred

yep it is bro! I remember Sugar Minott and Horace Andy, both jamaican reggae singers, could smoke up to 3 Oz a day in a chalice!! And that seemed like nothing to them :big_boss:

Z

zoeronerer

yeeeeee..

my mom smokes more than anyone i know ... like an oz at least always driven to some car show...... she smoke u kids under the table......

she smoked wen she was pregnant wit me das why my posts suck...

i smoke a qp a week give or take a zip.....

. and a few nugz for the batchez

O

ojd

cool thread

i smoke about 5-7 g a day of bud about 7g's over the week of hash on a normal week

but if i got friends in town i can smoke like 3-4 times that no prob:friday:

and if i go amsterdam it can be like 20-28 g a day:boogie:

peace

Weedobix

Weedobix

Depends on the method of smoking really. spliff smoking is really inefficient compared to bongs. Shit, i could make an 1/8 last a day or 2 with a bong no problem, smoking most of the day.

Top Bottom