Who smokes?

• Thread starter TinkTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Just curious if anyone else has a pet that enjoys a little bud???? In my opinion not only humans enjoy a good buzz.......my Lil' L is moody before he tokes and dancing afterwards!!! I taught him this dance as a kitten and now it only comes out when he gets the munchies...he is a riot.

Who smokes
Who smokes 2
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Super cute!

Our old cat loved to smoke. She was right in our face when we toked.

But our new cat hates it. Even yells at us for smoking. Lol.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Super cute!

Our old cat loved to smoke. She was right in our face when we toked.

But our new cat hates it. Even yells at us for smoking. Lol.
Is your new cat a boy or girl? Maybe she doesn't like it blown on her, you know how girls can be....HAHA!!!!! Lil L is always right in my face, if not I wait for him.....LOL!!! I have to say when he smells it he comes running!!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Is your new cat a boy or girl? Maybe she doesn't like it blown on her, you know how girls can be....HAHA!!!!! Lil L is always right in my face, if not I wait for him.....LOL!!! I have to say when he smells it he comes running!!!

Our little Monster found me in my yard and asked me to save her. She was starving to death and tiny. She was living in the forest.

We took her in and nursed her back to health. She was 4 pounds when we took her to the vet the first time to be checked out. She is now 13 pounds and is earning her new name.

Monster

0C1BCE35 03E1 4020 97AC D04EFC4CF432

She is anti-smoking and will tell you about it.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
A friend of mine in highschool had a cat that would jump up next to the stove and sniff the hooter when we were doing hot knives. Damn cat just loved hash.
My cat now prefers edibles, she'll eat a whole damn pot plant if I let her. Doesnt touch any of the other plants in the house though..

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Our little Monster found me in my yard and asked me to save her. She was starving to death and tiny. She was living in the forest.

We took her in and nursed her back to health. She was 4 pounds when we took her to the vet the first time to be checked out. She is now 13 pounds and is earning her new name.

Monster

View attachment 1001578

She looks like a Norweign forest cat! Rare! I would love to hear more......my parents recused a norweign that was 2 pounds but she loves to smoke!!! LOL! I taught her (she's really my kitty, she just lives with them...she is still 4 pounds but eats constantly...her favorite is ice cream:))

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

A friend of mine in highschool had a cat that would jump up next to the stove and sniff the hooter when we were doing hot knives. Damn cat just loved hash.
My cat now prefers edibles, she'll eat a whole damn pot plant if I let her. Doesnt touch any of the other plants in the house though..
Smart cat!!! Bet she gets the munchies and then attacks your edibles.....HaHa!!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

She looks like a Norweign forest cat! Rare! I would love to hear more......my parents recused a norweign that was 2 pounds but she loves to smoke!!! LOL! I taught her (she's really my kitty, she just lives with them...she is still 4 pounds but eats constantly...her favorite is ice cream:))

Well she was a brindle patterned little short hair cat when she found me. Turns out she was more like 3 years old and now she looks like the pic. Fancy girl.

She looked just like an australian wild cat we saw in a documentary.

Now shes just a fussy fancy american girl. ;-)

Sometimes she looks like a bobcat with the tan hair sticking out of her ears.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Monster

View attachment 1001578

Look up some videos on you tube of Norweign Forest Cats she really looks like she could be that breed, they are rare and expensive. But my parents rescued a norweign and after all the research I did and cats I saw she looks like one.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Look up some videos on you tube of Norweign Forest Cats she really looks like she could be that breed, they are rare and expensive. But my parents rescued a norweign and after all the research I did and cats I saw she looks like one.

I will. But this is likely a discarded barn cat out here.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm telling you and if she acts snotty that is exactly how my little adapted kitty acts! She has a personality all her own!!!

She is smart too. She has learned many more words and phrases than any other cat i have known.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

She is smart too. She has learned many more words and phrases than any other cat i have known.
Sounds like LeiLei, she's smart loves attention, loves to talk, loves to be around people, plays constantly, can entertain herself, she is just the most unique kitty I have ever seen! Leilei learns something new all the time:)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Sounds like LeiLei, she's smart loves attention, loves to talk, loves to be around people, plays constantly, can entertain herself, she is just the most unique kitty I have ever seen! Leilei learns something new all the time:)

Yeah that sounds like Monster. :-)

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

And she listens to birds outside and makes the same exact sound, watches the squirrels and go inside at night and tries to do the same squirrel jumps and gestures.......she is a riot! She throws a tantrum if she doesn't get her way.....the tantrum-runs up and down the steps and then comes back up, hides and plays dead when you find her!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

And she listens to birds outside and makes the same exact sound, watches the squirrels and go inside at night and tries to do the same squirrel jumps and gestures.......she is a riot! She throws a tantrum if she doesn't get her way.....the tantrum-runs up and down the steps and then comes back up, hides and plays dead when you find her!

Lol. Monster does all that too.

And she baits me to come to her and then runs away. And she will do it as long as i fall for it or until she gets bored.

Latest posts

Top Bottom