Who uses bleach for DWC..???

• Thread starter DWC.4LIFE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DWC.4LIFE

DWC.4LIFE

Does anyone know the correct ratio for bleach to water to make your own ucroots.??

Skeptik

Skeptik

Does anyone know the correct ratio for bleach to water to make your own ucroots.??

Bleach will cause Na buildup and will require more frequent rez changes. Pool shock is the correct answer as it uses the Ca+ ion instead of Na+, so much less toxicity. I use the 70%. Mix 1g in 500ml distilled H2O for a stock soln, then add 3-4 ml /gal of rez every 3-4 days.

DWC.4LIFE

DWC.4LIFE

How many ppm of chlorine per gal of water is that .? I hear 1-5 ppm of chlorine is safe for cannabis . Also what is Na.?

Skeptik

Skeptik

How many ppm of chlorine per gal of water is that .? I hear 1-5 ppm of chlorine is safe for cannabis . Also what is Na.?

1 ppm = 1 mg/L

1g CaClO3 + 0.5L H2O = 2000 ppm

Figure out your dilutions from there.

Na = Sodium
Ca = Calcium

HydroGroChamp

HydroGroChamp

.2ml per gallon. Follow cropsalt on IG. They have proven results. You're welcome!!

HydroGroChamp

HydroGroChamp

Follow cropsalt. They literally just posted a story about it. .2 ml per GALLON at transplant, then once a week after. With your feed. Once a week.

If you're having persisting issues, use at every watering.

Follow cropsalt.

Not affiliated just love the company

Top Bottom