Who wants to talk about Mass Super Skunk?

• Thread starter Dawgz_Daze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dawgz_Daze

Dawgz_Daze

Whats up stoners, I have been gifted some things by them weed gods. One of which is the "Mass Super Skunk". The Analog Selections cut.
And no. It is absolutely not Sour Dubb x Giesel. Analog Selections got that plant which is called "Skunkspray Chem" after he was running the Super Skunk already. In fact, he got the "Skunkspray Chem" from some dude named after a fuzzy Asian bear, to run a side by side with the two.
I have always been curious about this plant. Giesel is said to be Chemdog D x Mass Super Skunk. I'm harvesting Giesel in a week and I absolutely love her already. Might be interesting to reverse this MSS cut and make some S1's to hunt through and hit the Chemdog D to see what I get. This is gonna be a dank fucking winter.

hrtbrk3n

hrtbrk3n

This sounds interesting chem definitely has some funky aromas I’m willing to bet on

oldmanmurph

oldmanmurph

Whats up stoners, I have been gifted some things by them weed gods. One of which is the "Mass Super Skunk". The Analog Selections cut.
And no. It is absolutely not Sour Dubb x Giesel. Analog Selections got that plant which is called "Skunkspray Chem" after he was running the Super Skunk already. In fact, he got the "Skunkspray Chem" from some dude named after a fuzzy Asian bear, to run a side by side with the two.
I have always been curious about this plant. Giesel is said to be Chemdog D x Mass Super Skunk. I'm harvesting Giesel in a week and I absolutely love her already. Might be interesting to reverse this MSS cut and make some S1's to hunt through and hit the Chemdog D to see what I get. This is gonna be a dank fucking winter.
I’m absolutely interested in your mass super skunk I had the original many years and I can tell you exactly what you have - you have a Pheno of the original Sensi seeds superskunk ( the first offering ) I’m familiar with her and am running an ak47/mss cross that I’ve had for many years. I’d take a cut to cross with my plant in an open pollination if you are interested in putting her out there. Can you put some pics up I can tell u if what you have is the real mss not doubting you but I’ve encountered a lot of what ppl say is mss and it’s not and sometimes thru no fault of their own it’s simply what it was called by the person gifting it.

oldmanmurph

oldmanmurph

Love to see how she turns out and if you reverse or cross some I’d love to possibly barter as I have some truly unique genetics from days gone by

Top Bottom