Who wants to.......

• Thread starter Marco Renda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marco Renda

Help me educate folks World Wide? You see it's getting close to our submission deadline date for TY # 14 which comes out in December 2008. This is a great way to get involved and get your article and pictures published in the BEST marijuana publication available in print.

Here is some suggestions

Grow Reports + HIGH RES PICS
Smoke Reports + HIGH RES PICS
Personal Stories + HIGH RES PICS
Product Reviews + HIGH RES PICS
Compassion Club Reviews + HIGH RES PICS
Events / Shows + HIGH RES PICS
Recipes + HIGH RES PICS
DIY PROJECTS + HIGH RES PICS
HOMEOPATHIC ALTERNATIVES + HIGH RES PICS

Growing your own medical marijuana - Techniques & Methods

Methods of Ingestion of MJ: Smoking - Joint / Pipe / Bong / Vaporizing
Oral - Baked Goods / Capsules / Tinctures

You can use your REAL NAME or you can use a PEN NAME or your FORUM HANDLE you can even submit your article ANON

I need to have all STORIES / ARTICLES by October 1, 2008.

What a GREAT WAY to SHOW OFF your GROWS and share your knowledge!

And did I mention lots and lots of HIGH RES PICS

Please post your comments and ideas here on this thread and feel free to also contact me via PM.

ALL CONTRIBUTORS will recieve a copy of issue # 14 once it is printed.

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Federal Exemptee
Publisher & Editor in Chief
TREATING YOURSELF
The Alternative Medicine Journal
[email protected]

Ty  13 cover
S

Shaggy

Marco... I have been intending to write an collum or two for your mag... but I keep getting busy ... I know you have prob read some of my stuff and you know what I do... send me a pm if there is anything in particular that you think your readers may have an interest in, and I'll get something to you.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
They use to sell this by my house but I guess they stopped

M

Marco Renda

Marco... I have been intending to write an collum or two for your mag... but I keep getting busy ... I know you have prob read some of my stuff and you know what I do... send me a pm if there is anything in particular that you think your readers may have an interest in, and I'll get something to you.

Thanks for your support! I sent you a PM

Take Care and Peace
Marco

M

Marco Renda

They use to sell this by my house but I guess they stopped

Really? That is strange! But then and again it could be due to my current distributor not doing their job and making sure that the magazine is in as many shops as possible, and that is why I didn't renew my distribution contract with them. I will have a NEW distributor in November so they are the ones that will be handling all distribution to wholesalers and retail outlets for the next 3 years. In 2009 we will print 6 issues per year and I anticipate to have all the major retail outlet chains to carry it.

Come onboard as a contributing writer and you won't have to worry about missing another issue of our fine publication.

Issue # 14 is the first issue that we start our ROOR contest where the winner recieves 1 hell of a prize pack

Take Care and Peace
Marco

TY  14 Marcos Article RooR 162
TY  14 Marcos Article RooR 166
TY  14 Marcos Article RooR 167
TY  14 Marcos Article RooR 165
TY  14 Marcos Article RooR 161
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats a sweat Roor kit:party

P

ProGroWannabe

Marco, I wrote a small series here for the new growers if you are interested in using it, I'd be humbly obliged to provide it. I'll email the newly edited version in a MSWord document if that is acceptable. If you have time, review the article and let me know if you can use it. If so, I'll get some high resolution pics together for your selection.

Check your mail at the address you stated above.

M

Marco Renda

Marco, I wrote a small series here for the new growers if you are interested in using it, I'd be humbly obliged to provide it. I'll email the newly edited version in a MSWord document if that is acceptable. If you have time, review the article and let me know if you can use it. If so, I'll get some high resolution pics together for your selection.

Check your mail at the address you stated above.

Got it THANKS! I sent you a reply.

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Marco it would be cool to do a multi strain grow through 3 issue's that starts from seed then making mothers then do the clones and show a final sea of green flower show of the previous 4 months and maybe you could get the strains used as a prize for readers that answer some type of quiz on the whole show so you know they did there homework on the grow . Be cool if we could get a breeder to donate the prize of genetics . This would be one cool way to spend 6 months and 3 issue's:party I have the Elite Lemon Larry, Chem x Chem and 1 other I'm gonna start soon and maybe Elite would donate a 5 pack of each strain . Also maybe we could send you samples of the final products and you could have a round table sample with like 4 friend's and judge the strain's

M

Marco Renda

Marco it would be cool to do a multi strain grow through 3 issue's that starts from seed then making mothers then do the clones and show a final sea of green flower show of the previous 4 months and maybe you could get the strains used as a prize for readers that answer some type of quiz on the whole show so you know they did there homework on the grow . Be cool if we could get a breeder to donate the prize of genetics . This would be one cool way to spend 6 months and 3 issue's:party I have the Elite Lemon Larry, Chem x Chem and 1 other I'm gonna start soon and maybe Elite would donate a 5 pack of each strain . Also maybe we could send you samples of the final products and you could have a round table sample with like 4 friend's and judge the strain's

Well one problem would be sending seeds outside of Canada. You see I am still on probation for trying to help sick people World Wide. My probation ends in June 2009. Now if the breeders would ship the seeds directly to the winner that would be GREAT but most breeders that I know WON'T ship seeds to the USA but have NO PROBLEM shipping them to folks in Europe

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe you can figure out another prize , I'm just thinking we can make this last thru 3 article's and that would be cool to see a well detailed grow show instead of the so so ones we always get in the mags . I'm talking a full story with every little detail with pix .

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Or take three growers with the same three strains and combine them into the article to show how the strains do in the different environment's . I don't even care if I do one of the grow's I just think these are cool things to see . Also A Floro grow start to finish would rock . Man growing gets me excited LOL:party

M

Marco Renda

Well we do have contests for prizes that I can send out. Just take a look at the beautiful RooR prize pack that will be given away in each issue of TY starting with TY # 14. Now starting with TY # 13 we will also have 4 pull out 11 x 17 posters so maybe I can reserve 1 of the posters as a prize. I'm sure a grower would love to see a pic of theirs turned into a poster and distributed World Wide in our magazine

Take Care and Peace
Marco

P

ProGroWannabe

Hmmm...floro's you say? I know a guy doing a floro grow right now....Muahahaha

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd love to see a Floro grow start to finish in any mag so people low on funds and med people that want to grow but don't want the problems of MH or HPS can have a sweet way to go:nod

P

ProGroWannabe

Yeah man that would be sweet! There are definitely options for folks that can't or don't want to do HID for various reasons.

What do you say Marco?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry Marco for running wild I get a little AHDD sometimes LOL:D:party

M

Marco Renda

Yeah man that would be sweet! There are definitely options for folks that can't or don't want to do HID for various reasons.

What do you say Marco?

Sure I know that there are those who still use flos for growing. Some are now even using LED

Take Care and Peace
Marco

Top Bottom