Whoa...Holder is about to change the game???

• Thread starter fadetoblack1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FiveAM

FiveAM

That's a simple ass statement- or maybe you weren't paying attention to the statistics of just who has suffered the most under current guidelines? I would say this is a long overdue leveling of the drug sentencing playing field.

settle down buddy, my post was a positive. tells me alot about your mentality to assume people are being negative..so chill, I think this is a good thing. i can talk about another race without being called racist.

because if you even paid attention to anything i've posted on this forum, you wouldn't have reacted this way, this forum is really starting to be a buzz kill.

ttystikk

ttystikk

settle down buddy, my post was a positive. tells me alot about your mentality to assume people are being negative..so chill, I think this is a good thing. i can talk about another race without being called racist.

because if you even paid attention to anything i've posted on this forum, you wouldn't have reacted this way, this forum is really starting to be a buzz kill.

I paid careful attention, and the post I responded to was not written as clearly as it could have been. I can see what you were trying to say in light of your comments here.

Top Bottom