Whole Lotta Pistils in this MF

• Thread starter Dangerous_Cannibis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dangerous_Cannibis

Dangerous_Cannibis

Whole lotta pistils in this mf
Is it normal to have to many pistils on bud? There’s so many.If not, how can I avoid this in my next grow? I tend to always have this issue. This is week 7 Space Juice by Solfire Gardens.

Dangerous_Cannibis

Dangerous_Cannibis

I’m using a

Cannagar

Cannagar

View attachment 1314390Is it normal to have to many pistils on bud? There’s so many.If not, how can I avoid this in my next grow? I tend to always have this issue. This is week 7 Space Juice by Solfire Gardens.
Lol. Im not sure if your joking. (Seriously… so if your not no worries😄) Because “bud“ pretty much is just a densely packed section of calyxes/pistols.

But you want as many pistols (calyxes) as you can get. Thats where most of your trichomes will develop and where all of your THC/CBD will come from.

Cannagar

Cannagar

Also its hard to tell from your picture but it looks like that branch is leaning quite a bit. I see that you have that net there but where it is on that branch might be too low to help support the bud weight. if you can i would put up a yo yo tie to help support it so that it doesnt possibly break under the weight.

2Bad

2Bad

Also its hard to tell from your picture but it looks like that branch is leaning quite a bit. I see that you have that net there but where it is on that branch might be too low to help support the bud weight. if you can i would put up a yo yo tie to help support it so that it doesnt possibly break under the weight.
Canna stop! lol Those yo-yo's look like a dang headache you got to make the switch to stakes lol

Cannagar

Cannagar

Canna stop! lol Those yo-yo's look like a dang headache you got to make the switch to stakes lol
Lol. 😂
Its what Im used to and what I know works. I know I put up more than I need to but i just like to be proactive in my grow instead of reacting to problems that come up.

growsince79

growsince79

Exactly. If i had more than 1 then screw that hahaha. It took me a little over 2 hours to get all of those yo yo’s hanged and connected to the plant.
Once I started using silica, I've never needed extra support.

2Bad

2Bad

I only ever used cyco silica and it works awesome. Plants that always needed support before, never do now.
Alrighty growsince I think I figured it out. Maybe the feed chart I was using probably had a low dose. I should've went higher. But now i'm organic so f it

edit: anyone reading this use label on bottle of silica rather than the feed chart dose.

Cannagar

Cannagar

Alrighty growsince I think I figured it out. Maybe the feed chart I was using probably had a low dose. I should've went higher. But now i'm organic so f it

edit: anyone reading this use label on bottle of silica rather than the feed chart dose.
Oh thats what I do. I feed with 4 ML per gallon. What it calls “full strength“

Latest posts

Top Bottom