Whorled Phyllotaxy Sour Diesel

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I finally got a whorled plant from some sour d seeds that I got from mjseeds.nl
Im gonna use this for a grow journal so I can keep track, since I never write anything down...
Pics up in a bit, she is about a month into veg and ready to go into flower after she heals from the last defol.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Here are a few low quality pics, I will take some with a better camera later.
Last defol was today, will flip as soon as she recovers, 3 or 4 days...
20170507 152110
20170507 152048

Got a bit of chlorosis going on, on one half of some fan leaves, genetic?

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Cool, thank you
Yeah, that blurb doesn't say what the other parent is , but it looks good. Good luck Doc

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Yeah it says they mixed it with an indica and the sativa was of mexican origin?
No info on seedfinder.eu

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
It has the curl and half leaf chlorosis like gsc and other strains get sometimes. I took some cuts, hope its a keeper like the stuff I remember from back in the day that I havent seen for 20 years.

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

It has the curl and half leaf chlorosis like gsc and other strains get sometimes. I took some cuts, hope its a keeper like the stuff I remember from back in the day that I havent seen for 20 years.
Yeah it looks great , don't get me wrong, those nice wide fans are beautiful

G gnome

G gnome

Naw if you read it, it sounds like they use another parent but don't actually say what it was
Actually, it seems like they avoided even saying that it was bred w any actual diesel genetice at all....nowhere does it say the lineage.....sounds to me like a classic flee market tactic....like a bootleg....

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Not too sure, probably a nycd cross as the Diesel parent. Not really sour d , but that name does sell

Latest posts

Top Bottom