who's got keepers?

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
So what do you got that you just can't ever bring yourself to cull?

If you could only pick 1 and why?

runner up?

Me:

Super Lemon Haze #5
FPOG (2 phenos)
Kosher kush (original cut)
True OG
Tangerine Dream #2
LSD
Colombian gold
Wifi
Starfighter (2 phenos)
White hashplant
Guava 13

My #1: Super lemon. Smells better than anything I have ever had. Perfect structure for me. Never gets old. Everyone loves it. The smell the smell the smell!!!!

Runner up: Starfighter #2. Beast of a plant. Most dense nugs. Smells like trainwreck but incredibly potent. Has veterans saying it is the strongest weed they have ever smoked in their life. Spoken for before it's done.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Super Lemon Haze #5
FPOG (2 phenos)
Kosher kush (original cut)
True OG
Tangerine Dream #2
LSD
Colombian gold
Wifi
Starfighter (2 phenos)
White hashplant
Guava 13

My #1: Super lemon. Smells better than anything I have ever had. Perfect structure for me. Never gets old. Everyone loves it. The smell the smell the smell!!!!

Runner up: Starfighter #2. Beast of a plant. Most dense nugs. Smells like trainwreck but incredibly potent. Has veterans saying it is the strongest weed they have ever smoked in their life. Spoken for before it's done.

Fine, I'll try one of each.

For me, Tahoe OG. What can I say? My favorite flavor is Pinesol.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Me: Im in love with my ATF! never handed her out, not gonna lie, ive been hoarding this one for a long time;) might possibly trade for some "original" Albert Walker with a friend of mine soon here though! think its worth the trade?

@Cap, great list there!
Big fan of super lemon haze - always a fun grow and the fact that it keeps racking up trophies never hurts the demand!

Wifi is killer, im tryna creep up on a couple cuttings in the next week or two. will journal for sure!

oh and last thing, Kosher is legit! was at my buddies last night and his kosher looks great, cant wait to see how she turns out!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

i like my cut of dstar alot and so does many other she vegges nice, has amazing flavor and potency I really dont get to bored. Goes 70 days and really can go far longer for even better notes.

I also have a cut of blue cheese that is fan fucking tastic. It gives me the best high and skunk with blueberries taste combined just cheesy and ready to do some shit with a smile.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

The only constant is change. love all of them, if you could only keep one i'd keep none and try all new. my .02

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Albert Walker is in! first time rocking her, but love the hype i hear. Guess i will see what its all about!

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

wifi
gryphon
king tut
stardawg
white s1
goji og
sour star
Tres stardawg

i been tellin my buddies for a while now that this cut of stardawg i got is my grail.i couldn't get rid of her straight for the flavour, nag champa kushy goodness.

i couldn't do a top 5 tho its all so close

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
wifi
gryphon
king tut
stardawg
white s1
goji og
sour star
Tres stardawg

i been tellin my buddies for a while now that this cut of stardawg i got is my grail.i couldn't get rid of her straight for the flavour, nag champa kushy goodness.

i couldn't do a top 5 tho its all so close
nice list! makes me want to pop the other 8 stardawg beans I have.

squiggly

squiggly

Wolverine Kush (2 phenos)
FPOG (2 phenos)
The White x HP BX

#1 It's honestly gotta be my Wolverine Kush "B" phenotype. Smells strongly of kush spice, with very heavy cocoa/coffee undertones. Structure is great, and she's a great yielder. Most of these beans that I popped were phenotypically similar to the "A" pheno--which has more of a lemon/chemmy scent and a bit broader and stretchier structure. The B pheno is very stout but is an absolute chunker.

It's not the most potent stuff I have (the FPOG takes that prize)--but I'm a slave to great smell and taste, and very partial to the spicier smells like kush/skunk/diesel/cheese.

My runner up, there's no question its the FPOG. I almost put this as my number 1 but the truth is the spice wins out for me in the flavor department--it's just a personal preference. For most folks, they prefer my FPOG (either of them) to the kush--and there's no question that it packs a bit more potency and produces more oil.

I've got one keeper pheno that has the "fruity pebble" taste/aroma profile (fruity pebbles w/ milk), while the other I have named "twizzlers" because of it's very strong licorice/cherry flavor. Most prefer the fruity pebble pheno, probably mostly owing to the novelty of the taste--the twizzlers packs a harder punch, but I also must admit that I've dialed the twizzler pheno in a bit better than the FP pheno, have some work to do yet on getting them where I want them.

It might sound sacrilegious, but I would cull any one of these strains to get my hands on a legit skunk cut (I'm talking the skunk I remember from 10 years ago, the shit that stank up my moms house for 3 hours when I walked through it with a double bagged quarter for 45 seconds). I want so badly to find something comparable in seed form--but I fear it may be impossible.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
White OG v2.0
White Urkle
Sour Pebbs
Seven Ghosts #5
AstroDawg #2
Cherry Alien Killa
I would say Sour Pebbs is my #1 and White OG v2.0 would be the runner up. They both grow a lot alike. Indica Dom OG style. I have had some killer phenos that I passed on to my boys. I wish I had my White Fugu, Banana Kush and Pre 98 Bubba still. I would have to have Krome's White Fire cut, if I could only have one strain for the rest of my days.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Jack Herer, Romulan, Jamaican IBL, Dawg's Waltz. Hope to add a nice selection of KOS Chunky Cherry Malawi to the list. Got lots of other stuff, going, some great, but nothing I'm holding onto.

The Romulan is amazing like no other Romulan I've seen. Closest thing to RKS I've smelt in a while. Kind of fruity, an old schooler describes her as pine grape skunk. I think that is a pretty apt description. Just about done with the sample nug I have, can't wait to run the shit out of her!

outwest

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

Jack Herer, Romulan, Jamaican IBL, Dawg's Waltz. Hope to add a nice selection of KOS Chunky Cherry Malawi to the list. Got lots of other stuff, going, some great, but nothing I'm holding onto.

The Romulan is amazing like no other Romulan I've seen. Closest thing to RKS I've smelt in a while. Kind of fruity, an old schooler describes her as pine grape skunk. I think that is a pretty apt description. Just about done with the sample nug I have, can't wait to run the shit out of her!

outwest

i read about that grape rom cut. i heard its bomb!

wonder if anyones working it

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
  1. White Fire #43 If you took Fire and SFV and put them on steroids the best we found out of a thousand OG raskal seeds, Legend OG just straight pure OG, "OBS Cut" Victorville OG Super duper bomb OG, Face Off OG ,White Fire #80 same as Fire OG twice the yield, BIG E OG ,Fire X Chemdog D OBS cross, Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk compleetly amber in 50 days almost black. I have many more but those are in heavy rotation for now...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
  1. White Fire #43 If you took Fire and SFV and put them on steroids the best we found out of a thousand OG raskal seeds, Legend OG just straight pure OG, "OBS Cut" Victorville OG Super duper bomb OG, Face Off OG ,White Fire #80 same as Fire OG twice the yield, BIG E OG ,Fire X Chemdog D OBS cross, Chemdog #4 x Deep Chunk compleetly amber in 50 days almost black. I have many more but those are in heavy rotation for now...

AWESOME to see you checking in here, even if it's to gloat a little bit with all that FIRE!

E

exileoner420

white widow
sour d
blueberry
blue dream
and black garlic(dont know if thats a real strain my boy gave me some and it ended up being really good)

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

outwest
This romulan Cut!! The only plant we need on earth.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I don't know about that...:)

That's because you don't know about this Romulan cut. ;) Story is that the guy it comes from has the cut in his family since the 50s when a relative brought beans back to NorCal after the Korean War. Apparently this is Rom in its pure form before Romulan joe crossed it with anything. I'll be running a tent of it, that's for sure!

outwest

Top Bottom