Who's got the best BUBBA and PURPS ?

• Thread starter Friendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Friendo

Hi Farmers - All these breeders at THC Farmer seem fairly righteous, truely a nice family of breeder/retailer dudes. Riddle me this, who has got the best BUBBA KUSH in seed form. Also who has the best PURPS, the real deal Mendo Purps. And if anyone thinks there is a good F2 of either to impart that hybrid vigor to increase yield etc. I wouldn't mind that either.
Thanks; FRIENDO

B

biggs

Hi Farmers - All these breeders at THC Farmer seem fairly righteous, truely a nice family of breeder/retailer dudes. Riddle me this, who has got the best BUBBA KUSH in seed form. Also who has the best PURPS, the real deal Mendo Purps. And if anyone thinks there is a good F2 of either to impart that hybrid vigor to increase yield etc. I wouldn't mind that either.
Thanks; FRIENDO

swerves seed company(The Cali Connection) has some Pre98 Bubba kush s1's for sale on thcbay right now mate. so i'd say go for these. should make some serious dank off these. not sure about the purps though bro.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
I can only attest to the cali connection, yet I've never grown a single bean from them. I'm basing my judgement off of my friend swerve's character, integrity, and honesty. He KNOWS his cali genes, especially the og's and bubba............all pics that I've seen from his testers/consumers all come out looking exactly like the original clones. So, if you can't find the original bubba I would highly recommend the cali connection.

bf

P

Pistil Pete

I've been rocking Swerve's Bubba Bx1 for a while. It's a great representation of Bubba. The Affie in the outcross seems to speed up the veg time a bit.
When the Bx2s to drop, I'll grab those and the S1s.

B

bdawgburner

BC Bud Depot has the best purps. I've personally never had a problem with them, but I've heard others say that they have. It did take a bit longer than expected to get the seeds but they are definetely worth it. Everyone I know who has grown it loves it. I would get swerves (cali connections) bubba though.

D

Dr.Smitty

I wouldn't deal with BC Bud Depot and I live here. Take the good advice and go with Swerve's Bubba

F

Friendo

Nobody's got the dope on "PURPS"

I know Reeferman has purps, and Reeferman "purple kush",THSeeds Da Purps, TGA (purple urkle), Greenhouse seeds is suppose to have "Grape Ape". Some experienced Cali farmers say they are all the same strain. Does anybody have experience with these??
Thanks

B

bdawgburner

da purps is lame its not strong AT ALL. If you want purple get some urkle s1's when they come around. I think raskal is supposed to be releasing some s1's. Otherwise, bcbd has the best MENDO PURPS representation on the market right now imo. But like others have said, they are not someplace you want to be ordering from now I guess. I dont know that I would trust greenhouse either. I've heard of people getting males in their color coded fems. But as far as these all being the same strain, I would say absolutely no way. If you have ever smoked purple kush, mendo purps, and purple urkle, you know by type of high alone that these strains are different. Mendo purps I would say is close to a 50/50 sativa indica mix and urkle is a lot stonier than the purps and I would say pk is more indica than that.

nuttso

nuttso

i ordered several times from bcbud and got every order. Won the last contest and got them in 7 days.

B

bdawgburner

I've not had a problem with them either, but some have said its not a great place to order from. Dont know if its from personal experience or others telling them the same thing. I got their purps when it first came out like 3 years ago and it took a while for them to get to me but they made it. Like 6 weeks or something like that.

true grit

true grit

Bdawg- was it as purple as their pics? I know there were some amazing pics of teh Black and Purps from a dude on their sub forums. I mean most purple shit I've seen.

I gave up hope looking for the Purps after hearing bad reviews of BCBD, but hey if its only a time issue and I DO get them might be worth a try.

I'm trying to find the Purps I smoked in Berkeley. I mean this shit was magenta purple, inside and out, and so many crystals I kept clogging the hitter. Was the only head thumper I smoked the whole trip out there.

B

bdawgburner

It turns all sorts of purple especially with low temps. The trich production is great, the yield is above average and the high is 8.5-9 being pretty close to 60% sativa. I really like the strain and I heard that the black is some good shit too. Nobody that I know has personally had a problem with bcbd its just hearsay.

true grit

true grit

Yeah you know how hearsay works on the net!!! Ya gotta wade thru the bullshit and find the real deal out.

Well when I got some extra cheese, may just have to scoop some Purps and Black...black just looks like a pretty plant to grow and uber indica. The sati on the purps must explain my wide awake head thumpin!

Top Bottom