**Whos got the frostiest buds?**

• Thread starter smithyboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that lemon Larry looks fire hey ibtheman is that from the Cali connection??

I

ibTheMan

Damn that lemon Larry looks fire hey ibtheman is that from the Cali connection??

Yup, 7 out of 10 females and all of um are good, not all keepers but 4 or 5 lol, ill cut it down to two to three.

Heres all three of the Raskals OG.

SOUR RASK 0101
SOUR RASK 0131
SOUR RASK 0011
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Damn I should of grabbed the sour Og oh well the pre 98 looks crazy Frosty

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemdog #4 - Only 52 days in.... even frostier when done!

Chem_Nugs.JPG

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
:mad0233::mad0233::mad0233::character0029::character0029:Ya I see it every where I really want to only get stuff that's hard to get that's y I've grabbed like 5 of Bodhi's new strains his gear is just as hard to com by as OGR 's I've come to finde out and just as dank there's only a few breeders gear I want to grab at this point not saying that other breeders gear isn't dank but I only want to grab stuff from mota OGR and jj I've already got a full line up if 5 strains from cc and five strains from bodhi I even grabbed subcools purple Urkel crosses Querkle and deep purple I've become a seed addict I thinkbicr spent like 1500 on seeds in the last 5 weeks lol my girl gets mad as he'll when I tell I'm still not done lol:character0029:

phenophinder

phenophinder

nice shots phellas, will get some uploaded soon to contribute

2DogWalker

InspireD

All right this inspired me to go get the camera to take some pictures of my little Aurora Indica 40 Days into Flower.....

2Dog

IMG 4103
IMG 4104
IMG 4105
IMG 4110
IMG 4111
R

robz

Pure Gooey all the way. I'm in week 4 of 12/12 on my first run with her and OMG! resin all over the plant! All the way out to leaf tips stem & all!

B

barneyfife

raidersgdp you it almost right i believe you called it a shithole. while i can agree that its surely a shithole.
me and my close friends for many years have been calling not just detroit but hell all of mich the armpit of america lol we think thats pretty dead on.

S

SoCoMMJ

I like the lighting in this pic... and it's a bit frosty as well :)

Pic1small
Top Bottom