Who's growing Chocolate Rain?

• Thread starter robbiedublu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robbiedublu

1st chocolate rain harvest

Small test clone taken today. Trichs are about 20% amber. I have a clone of this one only much bigger about 2 weeks into flower. It smells really nice and the buds are very dense and heavy. Smoke report in about 6 weeks. Not sure about different phenos and such. What do you think Sannie?
I've got the chemblueberry freebie about a week or 2 behind and it looks really nice also.

mack 10

mack 10

looks like a good yield ,cant wait to see the bigger one.

B

Bigb89

Damn shes a beauty and a yielder to boot. First time ive seen someone flower in the keg cup haha thats pretty sweet.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice yield for a keg cup. u win the competition. how much you water her?

R

robbiedublu

It's in coco and I usually water once a day but some days twice. I've had other plants in those cups get so rootbound that they just choked themselves to death. I just use them to run test clones. If I wasn't concerned with plant count at all i'm sure I could fit 100 of them in a 3 x 3 under a 600.

R

robbiedublu

you seriously have to water twice a day in coco?

damn im never leaving soil haha i like having a life outside of the grow

Dude, don't be an idiot. It's a pretty good sized plant in a 16oz cup. Of course you have to water it every day in those circumstances no matter what medium it's in. I used to grow in soil and coco rocks. I can adjust nutes anytime depending on what the plants tell me they need. It's a semi hydroponic medium with a much faster rate of growth than soil, but it does need to be watered frequently. If I wanted to set up blumats I could and then i'd only have to go in once a week to raise the light and refill the reservoir. I like growing though and I want to visit my plants every day. I'll never go back to soil. Give it a try before you knock it.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
I gotta tell ya if you can get out of keg cup you did one hell of job man...PERIOD!

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
I actually thought you trans her as a joke!

rawman

rawman

This strain is FIRE. I got one super blueberry pheno and one bad ass chocolate rapberry pheno smoking it right now.

M

momstheword

just finished a garden of these i got 2 phenos,pheno1 was more indica in stature and structure and finished about 10 days earlier...buds are dense,so much so that mould was a problem in one individual even at low humidity.pheno 2 had airier buds but the bouquet was indentical,anyone who knows blueberry will recognize it here, the stems smell like a mix of welchs grape and melon,the plants purple and yellow at the end of their cycle.resin production i would say was good to excellent,but not incredible.the flavour is of sweetness and earth,front and middle of nose...nice strain worth a go for the money:RastaBong:

Top Bottom