Who's Hiding The "pickle"

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

The wife and I just enjoyed some tight little medium green buds that can only be the "Pickle" . Haha...love this stuff!!!
Calming, yet mentally stimulating only slightly in slow motion. Nice heaviness on the physical and light, slow-clear on the cerebral and slight up mantal. Great evening medicine.
Can't find crap on the Pickle...anyone have an idea of what I'm talkin 'bout?????

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Do u mean bodhis garlic pickle (roadkill skunk x 88g13hashplant)?
That's the only strain iv heard of named pickle in any way

Krypto

Krypto

Could be. All I know is this stuff smells like pickles and Earth and has sort of the minty menthol somewhat Menthol finish. I don't know if it's Bodhi garlic pickle or not. But I found a site that has information on a string simply called pickle and the description was 100% accurate. Whatever the hell it is I would love to get a cut, or find some beans some pickled beans

Krypto

Krypto

Yeah I wanted to get people's attention because I'm trying to find out as much as I can about this mysterious pickles smelling kick ass or my wife got

Krypto

Krypto

Cool man, t hanks. I actually found that review on ALLbud last night after I posted that ridiculous title hah a uhgga. But it was to the "T" , the aroma,flavor,affect,bud structure,color...EVERYTHING! Dlishz, my wife...was describing her buzz as I was reading the review. At one point she was describing ver betum what I was reading. To myself! GOOD STUFF that! Thanks for the rebound B,Mandinga, &
I'm going to go b uh g the shite outta O...

Top Bottom