Who's in the woods

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Hey guys opening day of gun and in my treestand who's with me???

2dogwalkER:banana1sv6:

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've never been hunting but my grandfather used to, he would turn the basement into a butcher's shop every year......deers, rabbits, squirrels, and blackbirds, ya blackbirds. I hit one of them mofos before, smashed my '99 Durango front end to smitherines, Good luck bro, hope you tag one! Talk to you later!

2DogWalker

I've never been hunting but my grandfather used to, he would turn the basement into a butcher's shop every year......deers, rabbits, squirrels, and blackbirds, ya blackbirds. I hit one of them mofos before, smashed my '99 Durango front end to smitherines, Good luck bro, hope you tag one! Talk to you later!

Well I didnt see shit this morning, but my girl TAGGED one last night with the whip FML! Oh well there is always more money n this afternoon. Felt great to be back out in the enchanted forest either way this morning..:animal0012:

Sym what up homie,

Awesome stuff my great grandfather who is still alive (n oooooold) would way rather eat rabbit, squirrel, duck ne wild game really....They knew how to remain healthy thru nutrition not the doctor :)....

REspect
2DW

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

You know the best bait for deers? Fat dubbie always seems to lure them.. lol. They sure do seem to love the smell of my plants.. Mother fukks always love to top my plants for me. ~ODB~

Kindone

Kindone

I'll be out again in the morning, startin to get cold out finally.

N

norm

Ive seen some big bucks tagged this year. hope you get a monster!

Top Bottom