whos into car audio? and what you got

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

just wondering if there is any bass heads in the farm...
what i have is a astro van with 4 18's and 20k watts been competing for about 6 years....

L

livinglegend

oh, you got one of those systems that shakes everything in sight.
i got a Lifted F-150 Supercrew, so i have to buy some shallow mount subs for it. Not sure which ones to go with yet. i'll be hooked up somewhere around.... october. :)

K

koopa troopa

way to rock the astro van. them things are the shit.

B

buzzkill420

damn man thats a hella system i got a pair of alpine type r 12's and a m1005 alpine amp nothing special but it still bumps

B

BlowCrack

chillin in my 2010 camaroSS just got 2 w7's put in today....dat bitch sounds nutz

lollipopman

lollipopman

right now im working on a truck that has 2 15's and 13,000 watts who wants pics

L

livinglegend

too much bump for me. i wanna see it though!
im going 2, 12's........ already have 2 TV Screens in. Thats about all i need now'n'days...

G

gizmo559

I have 3 MTX 9500 10's with a memphis mojo 2,000 watt Rms amp waiting to get installed.

lollipopman

lollipopman

got my computer fixed by a guy from work now my usb drives dont work and my slot for my camera, when my wife gets home ill take photos with her cell phone,

G

gizmo559

chillin in my 2010 camaroSS just got 2 w7's put in today....dat bitch sounds nutz

What size speakers? How many watts you pushin?

right now im working on a truck that has 2 15's and 13,000 watts who wants pics

WoW that some serious power! What brand of speakers/amp you using? How bout how many batteries is it going to take to power this monster.

S

shdowlkr

had a comp setup for a few years but never really competed.

CDT audio component sets front and rear, pushing 125w per channel up front with a jbl amp (forget the #'s) and the rears running off of a crossfire amp pushing 50w per@4ohms
Pioneer head unit
Single DDaudio 10" subwoofer in custom 1.5cuft ported box with 24sqin of port area 12" long. Tuning could be adjusted by cutting port area in half for spl or SQ. Close it off and got a real tight POP with good boom and open it up for just the opposite. The DD sub was so clean tho, the difference was only 2db... It was running on another jbl amp with 450w going to a 300wrms sub.
Best score was a 135.6db
but it was all about sound quality ;)

C

Cherokee

Not into BaseMobiles

but love me some quality sound that comes from:

had these in the past > MB Quart & OZ Audio with JL Audio subwoofer

future > wanna try Focal or CDT component sets

U

uefear

I am not too big on total loudness, more about the SQ. I built the box to specifications and dropped in 2 Diamond Audio d612d2's. Powered by a D5 1200.1 Monoblock. Shit sounds great at the levels I keep it at....if I wanna show off I can make people exit the vehicle....it hurts....

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i just purchased two 15 inch juggaurnuts by matts brand new from a buddy but i need a truck 2 put them in installer said there 2 big for my charger going 2 save em im goin 2 pick up my other ride 2marrow put 2 kicker 12s nothin massive but should sound decent

Top Bottom