who's started their outdoor ting?

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaredman

jaredman

I popped beans about 6 weeks ago. SOme strawberry hashplant and blackrose crosses. Also grape ape williams wonder blue dream goo mantanuska thunderfuck and cheese clones. I will be doing final selections on plants in a couple of weeks and they will go into green house depending on weather. Cant wait for the summer sunshine to start blowin up!

sycboy

sycboy

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=302&month=4&year=2011&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1
I reckon that they'll be ok after April 16 where you are Supercharged cos they'll be getting 14 hours a day. Might stick some cheese out if I can get the little bastards to root and stop looking so wilty...Anyone ever had any success with cheese outdoors before? I assume it'll do ok but I can't give it the attention where I'm planning on putting them. Kind of a hit and run approach, leave 'em and see if they're still there in Sept/Oct time for bonus bud! subbed for this one geez, lets see what everyone does...(rubs hands together expectantly...)

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Norcal I know the short internode power of a T5. If they still shot up under them it isn't because of flower stretch you got some monsters on your hands.

AliasAO I have a all welcome outdoor thread where I have posted many details. I do some plants that I plant and never visit. I have some that have to be visited in severe drought conditions only, I have some that I try to water when they need it but feed them before veg when planted and again around July 1. The a 50'50 veg flower feed August 1 and a flower feed Sept 1. If it doesn't rain pretty good twice a week I water. I want a pound off these plants. They all get fenced. I count on these. Watering is the biggest factor when it comes to plant size. If they get all the water they can use they will get as big as they can get.

I also have a spot where I try to grow some bragging rights outdoor Divas. I visit them whenever I want. There has to be a way in and out that doesn't matter how often you go there won't be a trail. The best way is walking in a creek and then into a side patch or a cornfield. But there are other ways. I don't count on these because when they are that huge they can be seen from the air. I have had 2-4 pounders in my DIVA plot. They need tended though. Water at least every other day.

Bugs just are not a big problem outdoors. Pot plants grow fast and can easily outgrow insect damage. Yes a swarm of locusts could wipe you out but in nature other bugs, birds and animals eat insects pests and keep them under control.

Immunox Plus is a systemic insect and disease spray you can use every 2 weeks to keep mold, mildew and insects at bay. I spray it in early flowering and have never had a problem with using it. I told somebody this last year and later they said it made their buds taste funny. So use at own risk during flowering. But if you get major bugs use it in veg.

Snails can be a problem. Just sprinkle some snail kill in a circle a few feet from the plant in early spring when you plant. When they get big it isn't a problem. They can kill and topple a small plant.

Put a fence around your plant. Otherwise you will have the heartbreak of rabbits or groundhogs or deer. Deer can still nibble when they are big but they will out grow it. Rabbits and groundhogs can eat the whole young plant and there is nothing to grow.

T

tattoojim

i gotta say im do n my first outdoor thing. its got me realy pumped. just found my 2 spots,gonna get the holes ready this week. tobor you spoke of your diva spot, thats my plans for my first outdoor thing. 2 godbud feminized and 2 kolosus. the gods are only a couple weeks old but the kolosus are 5weeks and showing.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I started my spring crop Mar 26th, I hope they finish. I never ran an OD spring crop before. I am prepped and ready for summer though! I have my 2 Alien OG phenos in 10 Gallon smart pots already and they are about 3.5' now. I have gotten my best clones off of my vegging summer plants. They are so easy to clone when they are outdoors in natural light. I'm gonna run some decent sizers this summer. Nothing like Humboldt Local but as big as I can without any issues. Best of luck with your GG supercharged!

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom