** "Who's That Girl" featuring... Sour Pebbles!! **

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
I would like to start off by saying thanks to Alien & Logic for making this possible..
Whos that girl featuring sour pebbles 2

Hello farmers, Welcome to "Who's That Girl" featuring Sour Pebbles!! I'm your host & Master Farmer Superog.. I'm in search for a lady who can blow our mind like never before with one kiss. Her figure must be a brickhouse (I like 'em thick). She must "I mean must" love to wear plenty of jewelry that shines!! The flavors of her kisses should keep us craving for her more & more... Let the journey begin...

First 7 ladies are up.. 3 days old.
Whos that girl featuring sour pebbles
Whos that girl featuring sour pebbles 3

Whos that girl featuring sour pebbles 4
Whos that girl featuring sour pebbles 5

Torched

Torched

I'd say I'm...

new+green+with+envy.jpg

...and I am, but I'd literally get sick to my stomach if some pestilence wiped out those beans on me.
Just a newb here, though.

Fortunately, thanks to you, I'll do the vicarious thing with these.

You'll flower 'em but I'd love to deflower those little bitches.

Warm regards and best of luck!

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Superog....cant not wait for the show to pop off but for some reason the title just makes me think of this track...lol...no idea why this song came to mind ~Smf~

Hey Skunk my homie!!!! You hit that shit right on the nose homie..... Damn!!! This song is where I got the idea from... Eve.. I was gonna post that same video @ the beginning of the thread but you beat me to it haha... Nice call homie much love....

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Digger
sox
mmg-az
KeystonerFMX
JeenYuss
MakinGoo
bigcheese510
EVOKE
Alien
dirk d
BirdDog1
true grit
Dirt White Boy
torched
Skunkmasterflex

Thanks homies.... I'm gonna try my damnest to "Kick some ass" like the homie Alien said...

Top Bottom