Who's the pros outdoor harvest King?? Looking for recipes and nute runs

• Thread starter nellybbad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nellybbad

nellybbad

I have been searching for days to narrow down a winning line of soil and nute regiments/lines...im tired of searching with nothing proven(pics). I have a lot on the line for this run and alot of people looking at me to take care of them...I would appreciate if anyone had some badass recipes with some pics. To narrow down the feedback i want to see monster trees please. Who are the pros around here, im calling you out so you can flex your thumbs!!! Soil innoculents fricken nute regiments/lines any slick lil tricks and pointers for a guy on a mission from...well you get the picture. Get at me fellas!

dankworth

dankworth

I could tell you how to do kiddie pools outside filled with coco and perlite from Home Depot, dtw, topdripped, with homemade nutes, with a bigass screen for a scrog.
I know how to do that.
I don't know much about soil.
I hear that Subcool has a super soil that some outdoor people are fond of.

nellybbad

nellybbad

Im rocking a 30x50 greenhouse with what ive come to believe is the bees knees is the 100g smart pots for the airflow ability and root capacity. Ive done some studying on the coco and perlite and havent ruled that out seems like a good run. Kiddie Pools lol thats badass man! Its funny you mentioned the subcool. I was just talking about that with some dude on another thread. He said it was more based for quality not quantity and it kinda stuck me as being odd that you dont pump it up with a nute regiment on top of it. So without proof of pictures of a monster tree with the subcool setup im puttin that on the back burner. I do however want an organic run like the jorge cavalis or whatever his name is in his videos hes rockin. He keeps video taping himself walking around these giants but the frick if you can find his soil recipes and nute runs. Facepalm!
How is that coco working for you? Any big ass #?
Im setting up a drip line called the tropf blumat im thinkin. Havent jumped the gun on it but it seems clever as shit i just dont think you can fert through that small of a tube...

nellybbad

nellybbad

Has anybody literally plumbed into there pots and pumped air into it to promote a better root system?

Top Bottom