Who's the Queen of Jamaica?? Jamaican Me Crazy and Lambsbread grow!!!

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

heres my JMC girl aka "frosted mini buds" at day 24 (yesterday) :) she is a funky funky lil girl with these cute lil nugget lookin buds....all the buds seem to be the same size which is cool and she didnt stretch at all which surprised me...heres some shots

Jmc4 day24f a
Jmc4 day24f b
Jmc4 day24f c
winta

winta

heres the lambs....they are smelly but not much frost yet we will see what the future holds ;) heres some flix

Lambs4 day24f a
Lambs4 day24f b
Lambs4 day24f c
Lambs5 day24f a
Lambs5 day24f b
Lambs5 day24f c
E

E.T.

Looking nice bud! Makes me want to pop some jmc...supose to finish around 60 days

winta

winta

its been a loooong minute since i updated this thread and its been a ruff road.....so i got mites and they had a straight field day on my lambsbread so i had to chuck both of them :( i still got 5 beans left to pop so ill gt at those soon.....as for the jmc she doesnt seem to like how im treatin her (she has been almost yellow for the past 2weeks :() but she is still frosty as shit and one of if not THE stinkiest girls in the room so i cant wait to see how she smokes :) also im startin to see purple on the buds which is pretty cool cuz my temps are hot as hell and the buds are still purpin up :) this girl didnt stretch at all she just started budin all crazy which i like! heres some shots of day 47 :bongsmi:

Jmc day47f a
Jmc day47f b
Jmc day47f c
Jmc day47f d
winta

winta

so....ive been battlin with mites for the past month or so and last week was the end....i lost my whole flowering room and 90% of my veg to the mites ;( it was heartbreaking to say the least! im sorry if i let anybody down i was doin a test for....once i know the coast is clear 4sure 4sure ill get the tests back goin (i still got a half pack of jmc and lambs ill get goin).....along with this drama i also lost 2 loved ones this week; one of my brothers died on monday and one of my good friends was murdered on tuesday....life is crazy :(

winta

redman420

redman420

Fuck those spider mites and much love goes out to you and the family for those who past away!! hope to see the next batch soon!

I

itsSMITTY

so sorry to hear that winta, stay strong, and keep your head up.

Top Bottom