Whos using H&G Roots Exelerator

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Whos using this product with success Post the good and bad things about this product also i wanted to know whats the shelf life on this thing.
THANK YOU

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
if u use the search button ive seen various threads on this here

Venom818

Venom818

I did bro none say whether it has a long shelf life or not.See i found this website that has the big bottle for 89.00 but i want to know if it has a long shelf life.

M

Malachi

I was going to use it on my next grow, but a fellow farmer informed me that it is the same thing as Root 66. From what he said Root's Excel stole the formula, and the root 66 is much cheaper.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Root 66 is not Roots Exelurator, not even close and i have used both extensively....I actually did the product testing for the new Pura Vida organic line from BC Technaflora and used the shit out of Root66 as well as their entire line, works great.

Hit the guys up at BC Technaflora, they will tell ya whats up but thet sure won't tell you it is the same as Roots Exelurator.

I buy big bottles and go through them so i am not sure of the shelf live but I have had a few bottles for a couple of years now and no problems at all.

Tex

M

Malachi

Thanks for the insight TK, I was leaning towards the roots excel until I heard that. Thanks for clearing things up.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Root66 is a badass transplant/transition nute. I would dunk the entire rootmass in a dilution of the Root66 between transplants and get no transplant shock or anythng and get explosive root growth, its good stuff just not Root excel

Tex

sky high

sky high

I would compare the Roots Excel to the Humboldt Roots product as being very, very close in composition.

Roots 66 is good stuff but as TK says...not the same stuff as Roots (or Hum Roots)

s h.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Glad to hear that Roots Excel. is the Shit I just got mine from the delivery guy about 10 min ago, Hope to see quite a difference in my yield using this product.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Ive used it since it came out, Combines with myco madness from Humboldt nutes,,,,,really make plants roots happy,,,,,,stuff expensive , but not for tha apllication rate of 1 ml per gallon.

I soak my rapid rooters in it and mycomadness the night before taking cutts:character0053:

i would like to use the Humboldt roots if its just a copy as its cheaper but more that they have it in stock at where i usaully shop , where they dont have H&G products:mad0229:

Props on the Info Tex .....Might get some of that 66 for t-Planting

S

stimuli

Due to price I opted for regenaroot by cannadian express, tested it out on a clone given to me by a foaf which was very poorly with brown roots and after a dose within a couple of days there were hairy white roots growing out of the brown roots so a goood cheap alternative.

L

Lost

Even Fat Mike knows and says H&G Root Excelurator is the best.. He pulled his version till they can copy it, fuckin' fat mike is gunna rip someone else off *Shocked*

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
Very good results using H&G Root Ex

More info here

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Even Fat Mike knows and says H&G Root Excelurator is the best.. He pulled his version till they can copy it, fuckin' fat mike is gunna rip someone else off *Shocked*
Fat mike partialy retarded and i cant spel and i know it,,,,Jumpstart from advanced nutes and root excell arent even similar products:cool0019:

Venom818

Venom818

Root 66 is not Roots Exelurator, not even close and i have used both extensively....I actually did the product testing for the new Pura Vida organic line from BC Technaflora and used the shit out of Root66 as well as their entire line, works great.

Hit the guys up at BC Technaflora, they will tell ya whats up but thet sure won't tell you it is the same as Roots Exelurator.

I buy big bottles and go through them so i am not sure of the shelf live but I have had a few bottles for a couple of years now and no problems at all.

Tex

Thnx Texas KId Just what i wanted to hear I just ordered it so will put it to the test in a week or so and thnx to all the other farmer for there help.:party0044:

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Fast Forward did a wonderful test of the top brands of root promoting products last year and H&G Root Excelurator came out on top!

I love this stuff and use 5 ml/gal in my cloning trays and get almost 100% success rates every time. I also clone all through the flowering cycle with no issues.

I will be doing a tutorial very soon showing my cloning method.

Cheers,

Mosca

L

Lost

No shit, for the 500 ml? I just paid 120.. dammit!

Edit: Your right!! THX!!!

Top Bottom