. . Who's watching 'blue ray' when smoking . .

• Thread starter drpressure600
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drpressure600

. . recently i started watching 'blue ray' dvds, i find them amazing quality . . also a favorite pass time of mine is watching film's when i'm high, these here are some scenes from the film 'THE BUSINESS' i love it . . any of you farmers like films when high, whats your favorite . .

Whos watching blue ray when smoking
Whos watching blue ray when smoking 2
Whos watching blue ray when smoking 3
Whos watching blue ray when smoking 4
Whos watching blue ray when smoking 5
Whos watching blue ray when smoking 6
Whos watching blue ray when smoking 7
T

they call me j

when i sit too close too sonics tv and im super stoned you can almost feel like your in it lolol...the way they move and how crisp it is...kinda freaky

D

drpressure600

. . i here wat ur saying, i'm obsessed with films, you'd wanna see 'THE DARK KNIGHT' on blue-ray, amazing . .

D

drpressure600

. . fair plat 2 ya cali smoke, i've got part 1 & 2 on blue ray, i watch em all the time, did you see the scene in predator 2 when king willy's boys have the columbian hanging upside down in the apartment, it's like it's happening in front of you it's dat good . .

C

carnivorous

Any suggestions for a GOOD zombie flick?
We just got through watching "the spirit" on blu ray, Althought i didnt much car for the movie itself, it looked amazing.

D

drpressure600

Yeah I love watching HD movies when blazing. These are some I always have on rotation

Wonder Boys
Blow
The Big Lebowski
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Welcome to Collinwood

I noticed you have Ronin in the pile, awesome film in HD

. . blow is amazing, george jong, i love him, yeah ronin is the king alrite, i love films, their the king when high . .

. . regards zombie films, 'DAY OF THE DEAD' & 'DAWN OF THE DEAD', both brillant flicks . .

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Yeah I love watching HD movies when blazing. These are some I always have on rotation

Wonder Boys
Blow
The Big Lebowski
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Welcome to Collinwood

I noticed you have Ronin in the pile, awesome film in HD

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is sum crazy movie man, i only smoked a joint before watching it and the movie started to make me trip out and then i clocked on its the special effects lol:banana:

D

drpressure600

It's one big mind fuck from start to finish :rofl

Great acting from Depp and Del Toro

. . did you see the parts in it when they were speaking & it was just mumbo jumbo coming out of their mouths, . . ruff dat was when you were stoned, the films the king . .

Latest posts

Top Bottom