Who's Your Doggy? Let's See

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Princess cotton candy. She was won at the carnival. She's getting real big.View attachment 682203
I had a fifth grade goldfish fair winner that lived for another ten years, the little shit jumped out of the tank and didn't die, he lasted about 9.9 years longer than I expected, or my parents for that matter.

Smerb

Smerb

I had a fifth grade goldfish fair winner that lived for another ten years, the little shit jumped out of the tank and didn't die, he lasted about 9.9 years longer than I expected, or my parents for that matter.
I think the record is 30-40 years.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I think the record is 30-40 years.
I caught one ice fishing at chatfield a few years ago. I thought everyone flushed when dead, I guess some people are too lazy to keep a goldfish as a pet, but they're not too busy to bring them to the ol' fishin' hole?

Now that I think about it, I remember seeing some small goldfish at a baitshop years ago being sold for ice fishing bait. This was long before whirling disease and probably when these guys were small.
Giantgoldfish

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

This is Miller she is 2 years old US boxer x chocolate lab or as we like to call her a Boxador she has become a fantastic friend and we have got a close bond after we lost out beloved Roxy to a fatal snake bite . One of the best watch dogs I've ever had and as you can see my youngest son's best buddy
Im sorry to hear about roxy, it's like losing a family member. I can definitely see those two are besties!
My boy on the river at sunset..
View attachment 682157
those are some photogenic pooches! I tend to take alot of pics of Vae too, it's like every single thing she does is friggin adorable lol

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Snow white..
View attachment 682205
RIP my gal..
BTW she's a goat.....
The sweetest friend ever..
She would kiss me gently right on my lips for more massaging..
She kidded and got milk fever, she lived just long enough to get the colostrum into her kids
I held her in my arms and told her you can go I will take care of your kids. She closed her eyes and died in my arms.
We bottle fed her kids, Polly, Dolly and Wally who still live on the farm and Polly and Dolly are just like Molly.
Now Wally he loves women and kids, he rarely lets me pet him
Polly and Dolly are the prettiest goats I have ever seen and vie for my affection..
Their coats are So soft and smells like lanolin.
Awwww! Don't be making me cry this early! I never had a goat but I can assume it's similar to the friendship/familyship Ifeel with my dog. I also have to give you props on the names. I would have a hard time keeping track of two rhyming-named animals

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

IMG 1957

SatiVae doing her 'Psycho Tummy Rub' back wiggles. She goes nuts until I rub her tummy, then she goes statue mode and barely blinks

IMG 1956

For some reason she HAS to sit on my lap whenever she sees the opportunity, maybe she thinks I cant move if she sits on me, soI have to scratch and pet her.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I caught one ice fishing at chatfield a few years ago. I thought everyone flushed when dead, I guess some people are too lazy to keep a goldfish as a pet, but they're not too busy to bring them to the ol' fishin' hole?

Now that I think about it, I remember seeing some small goldfish at a baitshop years ago being sold for ice fishing bait. This was long before whirling disease and probably when these guys were small.
View attachment 682214
where the hell have I seen you at???

Top Bottom