• Start date
  • Tagged users None
pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Peter Max...
Max 1

S

SHIRDABZALOT

My favorite artist is Simon Haiduk, if you have ever done any psychedelics, he will be your new favorite. Seconds would be Banksy.

rollon

rollon

@rollon -- WOW. That's all I can say right now. What a talent he was! I'm so sorry he passed.
thanks @Seamaiden. this one i tried to get. i am pretty sure u have seen this painting before, from your activity in another thread. if u can't place it right away the thumbnail should help. ;)
Mkjkhiy edit
The painting is almost doubled by a similar painting seen in the left    1

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
A couple of mine would be Lee Bogle does some nice Native American themed stuff bout this limited edition print years ago at the Arctic Rose Gallery in Kirkland, WA This is titled "Eternal Soul Mates" It came in an awesome rosewood frame with 3 different shades/species of wood with some mother of pearl and turquoise inlay. Simply stunning.

EternalSoulMates.jpg

I'm also partial to another artist Jody Bergsma

I own these prints as well.

Bergsma 5410b4e937a5d36760403a5f7095ad5b

Bergsma 08a2d3be159bc563431d8af83ef2d728

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Dr. Seuss.
Theres a gallery in SF that has some of his original work, and some of the crazy taxidermy work. I was so awestruck when I walked in there.
2dd3dde045f293ad22a66b34c2dda3d8

H. R. Giger is one of my favorites for sure. Dali also as I have him quoted in my sig. I love all kinds of different art, definitely appreciate most of it.
I have a few plate signed lithographs, a signed print, and a zippo, along with a shit ton of framed prints.
Kookoo auto

ELP   Brain Salad Surgery

I could never pinpoint and say who my favorite artists are. Having worked next to artists for 15 years, I have any appreciation for all different styles. I have been fortunate enough to visit some really amazing galleries over the years.

I used to live in the same town with Joe Sorren, and he did all these awesome murals all over town. He opened my eyes to lowbrow art and put me on to Juxtapoz. Rad guy.
Joes

Then there's Pushead.....whose work captivated and inspired me as a teen.

Pushead

Last but not least....Mike Giant. His simplistic graphics captured my attention......then I started getting into his graf work.

Giant1

Giant2

Like I said....I could go on and on for days........

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Paul booth he's a tattoo artist I learned of in late 90 wicked artwork

Latest posts

Top Bottom