wht is the best soil to grow purpal kush in?

• Thread starter Drsuess
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Drsuess

i just got some seeds and was wondering if anyone found something that works good?

P

Pelethepit

Mix your own

60 % promix or Bm6 20% worm castings & the rest chunky perlit. Then u add a little bone meal, blood meal, dolimite lime & your set. Get it moist,Mix it up real good, let it sit for a day then pot.

T

thicknthin

i guess it also depends on the size of the grow... blending your own soil is wonderful if you have the space, and the money... if your buying promix,your buying bags already... there are alot of great soils out there i use happy farm because its already mixed with castings(and other nice nute suppliments) i have seen alot of ppl suggesting perlite to promote O2 movement to the roots... personally i use the recycled cloth gro-bags... plenty of air to the roots and sub-soil... also perlite seems to "crust" up over time requiring a longer flush if you dont keep up with it...IMO...

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Humasoil

(really, the best is a ridiculous question most of the time, FYI)

Most anything will work. My MiracleGrow dirt supplemented with all kind of goodies kicks the serious shat out of alot of buds.

lazarus718

lazarus718

I use Happy Frog also for my top 1/4 of my pot, then the bottom 3/4 is filled with FFOF mixed into a supersoil. I put my sprouted seeds directly from my jiffy greenhouse into the HF, they get to live in that for a week or so then they make their way down into the FFOF supersoil...and Pelethepit, if you're trying to promote bennies by "cooking" the soil, you need to let it sit out for 30-45 days before using it.

Top Bottom