Wht Up

• Thread starter shonuff305
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shonuff305

I'm very new 2 da growing scene. So any gud tips on strains, soil mix, nutrients, would help. Currently running a guerilla 8x6 tent. With 1000w hps lite. I ordered seeds from seedsman n attitude seed bank. Mostly autoflower. i didn't no nothing at that time still a lil lost. I have flash super number 1, sour crack, ultimate auto, and 4 my photo I have og kush big banger and soma amnesia haze like I said any tips would help out a lot.

A

A-Roe

what's sum gud breeders to buy sum gud seeds frm
Cant just buy anything but if you want to grab sumin today hit me up and well figure out what you want to get, Im about to place a order on sum Ghost Og S1's today and when Loompa drops the headband x urkle both of us are going to need to camp out for those, because they wont last 30 seconds.

A

A-Roe

If you want to go ahead and order, get the Chemdog's Sister s1 and Hells Angel Og S1 from Divine Genetics.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Look up at the top left of the page. See the link that says THCBay? Click it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Whatever the asking price is. Hold on, let me find you the thread about ordering (IF I can find it!). There's a process that's confusing at first, but once you see how it works you totally get it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
K, got some linkage for ya.

This is where you go to order:

This thread is VERY important if you're not using Bitcoin or bank wire transfer to pay.

And, PLEASE, don't click "Buy" if you're not sure.

Top Bottom