Why am I getting yellow and brown sugar leaves?

• Thread starter Greenhand2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Those are getting too much nutes too. I bet they will fade and get spots next.

Too much salt buildup blocks the roots and calcium tends to be blocked first.

I would water only through and test the runoff ppm,s (ec) and go from there. Bet it’s pretty high.

probably needs flush and then light feed.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What are you here asking about again?
Those plants look absolute tops to me,
Other than a few obligatory spider mites (which come standard) You don't have any problems.

Continue program!!

You think spider mites come standard?

I have not had them in 7 years of growing perpetually. Don’t bring any outside stuff into a grow room. Especially clothes and shoes.

Effendi

Effendi

You think spider mites come standard?

I have not had them in 7 years of growing perpetually. Don’t bring any outside stuff into a grow room. Especially clothes and shoes.
lol, I would have won money predicting your response.

Spider mites absolutely are standard in a grow. If you have never had the problem it's only because you haven't grown long enough yet to have it.

The other absolute given for professional producers like yourself is without exception, the folks that always say "I've been growing since the big bang and I've never had Spider mites" turns out it's easy to keep two plants clean. If you grow a full garden and you're without Mites, then you are the one and only true master grower.

You do get some credit points for defining facts like "Nothing in", which again is easy for a 6 plant producer. (not saying you are, I don't know anything about you) When one have a REAL garden to try to keep filled with proper genetics, you end up having to take outside stock. Even if you are small enough to have to never ever let anything new into your room including clothes and shoes then you win with the "I've never had an infection" tripe.

I got to say, I argued for literally decades about zero tolerance and rigid nuclearization of any possible threat. That sounds really sound in theory, but experience on the ground has taught me that organic crap like chrysanthemum or neem or lemon juice never fully works. Unless you have two plants that you can bath each leaf individually.

In a very long time I've learned that true IPM is really only that, management, make the right choices as far as lethality in products without risking residual on finished product. And be right, every time.

I congratulate you on never having a problem in 7 years. I used to say the same thing before I had money making numbers.

Thank you for mastering a skill many of the rest of us strive for..

:)

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

lol, I would have won money predicting your response.

Spider mites absolutely are standard in a grow. If you have never had the problem it's only because you haven't grown long enough yet to have it.

The other absolute given for professional producers like yourself is without exception, the folks that always say "I've been growing since the big bang and I've never had Spider mites" turns out it's easy to keep two plants clean. If you grow a full garden and you're without Mites, then you are the one and only true master grower.

You do get some credit points for defining facts like "Nothing in", which again is easy for a 6 plant producer. (not saying you are, I don't know anything about you) When one have a REAL garden to try to keep filled with proper genetics, you end up having to take outside stock. Even if you are small enough to have to never ever let anything new into your room including clothes and shoes then you win with the "I've never had an infection" tripe.

I got to say, I argued for literally decades about zero tolerance and rigid nuclearization of any possible threat. That sounds really sound in theory, but experience on the ground has taught me that organic crap like chrysanthemum or neem or lemon juice never fully works. Unless you have two plants that you can bath each leaf individually.

In a very long time I've learned that true IPM is really only that, management, make the right choices as far as lethality in products without risking residual on finished product. And be right, every time.

I congratulate you on never having a problem in 7 years. I used to say the same thing before I had money making numbers.

Thank you for mastering a skill many of the rest of us strive for..

lol. You assume a lot of misinformation and just keep talking. (Writing)

Maybe you should start a thread so we can see if you actually have any experience. So far reading your posts you are close to 50% decent info. Of course that means 50% bunk info. ;-)

Effendi

Effendi

lol. You assume a lot of misinformation and just keep talking. (Writing)

Maybe you should start a thread so we can see if you actually have any experience. So far reading your posts you are close to 50% decent info. Of course that means 50% bunk info. ;-)
lol, requires pictures to impress huh?

Even if I'm 50% wrong, I'm 100% making a lot of money growing on that 1/2 I'm right about.

rock on !!

Greenhand2

Greenhand2

Ok so now my plants have spider mites??? Uhh no they don't. I haven't seen any sign of them at all myself and to be sure I just looked with my jewelers loupe. Not a one to be found. Man some confusing and contradicting answers.

Effendi

Effendi

Ok so now my plants have spider mites??? Uhh no they don't. I haven't seen any sign of them at all myself and to be sure I just looked with my jewelers loupe. Not a one to be found. Man some confusing and contradicting answers.
Easy big boy, your plants do NOT have mites. I thought I saw a few webs between leaves but blew up the picture and they are clean.

You are right, I see no mites, my bad. Apologies for the misview. I did say that in that post that your plants look PERFECT.

Carry the fuck on already.

Anthem

Anthem

More new math?
Let’s see how many times have you been WRONG?
Take another hit!!!

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

May I ask, how do you "Know" that? In what world have you "fixed/ cal magged" a plant in it's final weeks and improved it's lot?

That is probably correct. So why on earth would you try to add even more PPM to fix it?
Listen Greenie, you're almost fucking THERE. Do not fix something that's not broken.

From the looks of your flowers I would not add ANYTHING other than Ph'd water till they're done. Just my opinion.

Studies have shown (TRUE STUDIES, not bro studies) that after the 3rd to 4th week in flower, the plants do not require additional Calcium for continues growth. The Calcium is used up, brought to the plants structure and the rest is history. I feel in my tiny little opinion that you're fine as they are. I have this occur all the time and I've never had reduced flowering, damaged plants, infection, or anything else. I've seen it as the natural degradation of items on the plant no longer needed, i.e. big fan leaves and the green coloring that goes with it. Flowering is the "fall" to the plants and in fall the leaves turn and things die.

Effendi

Effendi

Studies have shown (TRUE STUDIES, not bro studies)

lol, but bro stories ARE true studies, at least for the bro's.

that after the 3rd to 4th week in flower, the plants do not require additional Calcium for continues growth. The Calcium is used up, brought to the plants structure and the rest is history. I feel in my tiny little opinion that you're fine as they are. I have this occur all the time and I've never had reduced flowering, damaged plants, infection, or anything else. I've seen it as the natural degradation of items on the plant no longer needed, i.e. big fan leaves and the green coloring that goes with it. Flowering is the "fall" to the plants and in fall the leaves turn and things die.
Golden. And by the way Michigan, reviewed your medical grow and you seem to produce fine materials. Great job.

Effendi

Effendi

So I am pretty OVER posting vids of my grow to "Prove" process. But It's been a few years so I just spent 30 seconds in my garden and made a vid for Anthem and MiMed and whoever else wants to waste 30 seconds.

I would have started my own thread but there are already gigs and gigs and gigs of my grows online, so I'll just bump this in a slot at the end of this thread.

Cheers

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Studies have shown (TRUE STUDIES, not bro studies) that after the 3rd to 4th week in flower, the plants do not require additional Calcium for continues growth. The Calcium is used up, brought to the plants structure and the rest is history. I feel in my tiny little opinion that you're fine as they are. I have this occur all the time and I've never had reduced flowering, damaged plants, infection, or anything else. I've seen it as the natural degradation of items on the plant no longer needed, i.e. big fan leaves and the green coloring that goes with it. Flowering is the "fall" to the plants and in fall the leaves turn and things die.

what studies?

The plants use almost the same ratio of nutrients as long as they are still growing. They just use less and less as they are ripening.

The president of Dyna gro has a great interview with the dude grows show where he reveals his tissue sample tests from extensive cannabis nutrient testing.

Top Bottom