Why are my leaves doing this

Why are my leaves doing this 2
Why are my leaves doing this 3
melonHead420

melonHead420

Light stress.
What light are you using?
How far above the plant tops is it?
Just using 2 led glp12 feit . I have them close I adjusted them down lower using a light meter to get at least 300 ppr. Honestly though that's when they started doing it.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Run them all.
Set the lights at 24 inches above the tops of the plants and see how they respond over the next 2 weeks.
As the plant grows maintain the 24" buy moving the light up or the plant down as you chose.

P

Phyto

Those two lights combined are only putting out 27 watts (13.5 watts ea.). You need to raise them to about a foot and see what happens. How many plants are you growing and how big is you space (tent?). While those lights are OK for veg, they're not going to cut it in flower. Think about getting a better light, for one plant, something in the 100-150W range (actual draw from the wall). You want around 30-40 watts per sq. ft. of growing space for LED's.

melonHead420

melonHead420

Those two lights combined are only putting out 27 watts (13.5 watts ea.). You need to raise them to about a foot and see what happens. How many plants are you growing and how big is you space (tent?). While those lights are OK for veg, they're not going to cut it in flower. Think about getting a better light, for one plant, something in the 100-150W range (actual draw from the wall). You want around 30-40 watts per sq. ft. of growing space for LED's.im only growing one in a 4x2 closet I'm just seeing if I can come close to getting a couple mugs

melonHead420

melonHead420

Yeah I'm growing one plant . It's in a small closet. If I had the room sealed off an closet open with fan running would the sunlight in the room mess with it while in veg?

melonHead420

melonHead420

Run them all.
Set the lights at 24 inches above the tops of the plants and see how they respond over the next 2 weeks.
As the plant grows maintain the 24" buy moving the light up or the plant down as you chose.
Thank you!

P

Phyto

Yeah I'm growing one plant . It's in a small closet. If I had the room sealed off a closet open with fan running would the sunlight in the room mess with it while in veg?
As long as it’s not getting sunlight during its dark period, it won’t bother a thing.

Top Bottom