Why Are My Leaves Drooping? (pics)

• Thread starter Maaaaurice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maaaaurice

Maaaaurice

They have been doing good all of a sudden there dropping water them about every 2-3 days whenever they are dry and light but there still moist right now there in ffof and I have not added any nutrients besides water bc there using up the ffof transplanted them about 8 days ago so I don't know why there dropping my lighst are about 30 inches away there 1000w mh my tempterature stays around 74-80

Why are my leaves drooping pics
Why are my leaves drooping pics 2
Why are my leaves drooping pics 3
Why are my leaves drooping pics 4
Maaaaurice

Maaaaurice

looks like overwatering imo, but maybe your light is to far away.. if your cooling the bulb it makes less heat but also less light.. whats your light set-up
It's being cooled do you think it is to far away? 30" inch away exactly

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I'm thinking overwatering also. That plant can't drink up much considering that it has just been transplanted and hasn't spread roots deep or wide enough yet.
Make sure the bottom of the smartpot is dry as well before watering again.

Your light is not too close.

Other than the droop , they look good.
Best of luck.
Peace

north knect

north knect

Ya I have this happen after transplant occasionally when I water to much..the roots shocked a bit and the plant won't take up water..I'd advise to keep your temps and humidity slightly higher than normal for a few days and they will bounce back..let them dry right out so the roots are forced to reach for water ..good luck pal happy farming

Top Bottom