Why are my leaves looking like this?

• Thread starter Davethadude88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

What are you growing in? And are you feeding nutrients? The light green on the new growth is normal but your tips are a little burnt. It also may be the medium you have came with nutrients in it.

P

Pike

What are you growing in? And are you feeding nutrients? The light green on the new growth is normal but your tips are a little burnt. It also may be the medium you have came with nutrients in it.
Ditto from what I’m seeing, why feed when the plant hasn’t even used the nutrients in your soil. Plants look good and that bit of burn won’t hurt um in the future. Just ease up on nutes.

your plant will tell you when it needs fed, just watch the bottom fans, when they start to go towards a yellow color, she’s hungry And eating the stored food in the fans, and that’s not a detriment either. Just feed um.

water when the plant tells you it’s thirsty, watch the fans you will see um start to droop, water then. Once you get a feel for the containers you are using, just by picking up the pot you can tell when to water.

don’t over care for the plants, let them tell you when and what they need. That plant is telling you it’s had enough to eat, can’t eat another spoonful.

one more point, as the plant grows, it will need more/less water/food throughout the different stages of growth.

example is when transitioning to flower, lots of guys go right to the flower nutes as soon as they flip the plants. The first two weeks after the flip you get the stretch we’re the plant needs N, not flower nutes. So you continue to feed your veg nutes till the plant starts to crown on the tops, which means you have hairs starting to show well and looks like a little crown. Then you switch up to flowering nutes. Plant is still stretching of course, but not at the speed it was before forming buds.
good luck

Last edited:
Davethadude88

Davethadude88

Ditto from what I’m seeing, why feed when the plant hasn’t even used the nutrients in your soil. Plants look good and that bit of burn won’t hurt um in the future. Just ease up on nutes.

your plant will tell you when it needs fed, just watch the bottom fans, when they start to go towards a yellow color, she’s hungry And eating the stored food in the fans, and that’s not a detriment either. Just feed um.

water when the plant tells you it’s thirsty, watch the fans you will see um start to droop, water then. Once you get a feel for the containers you are using, just by picking up the pot you can tell when to water.

don’t over care for the plants, let them tell you when and what they need. That plant is telling you it’s had enough to eat, can’t eat another spoonful.

one more point, as the plant grows, it will need more/less water/food throughout the different stages of growth.

example is when transitioning to flower, lots of guys go right to the flower nutes as soon as they flip the plants. The first two weeks after the flip you get the stretch we’re the plant needs N, not flower nutes. So you continue to feed your veg nutes till the plant starts to crown on the tops, which means you have hairs starting to show well and looks like a little crown. Then you switch up to flowering nutes. Plant is still stretching of course, but not at the speed it was before forming buds.
good luck
Thanks test my soil is super soil I did add a compost tea to it what I’m growing is 2 bana kush autos and 2 blueberry auto

visajoe1

visajoe1

no issue, that very slight tip burn is of no concern, the plant will grow through it. water only, 0-5% runoff, soil has plenty of food in it for few weeks if you dont flush it out

Top Bottom